Chapter 12 (s2e2-part 1)

I now had a small bump where my baby was. I was only 2 months in but apparently I was carrying my baby in the front so I was showing pretty early. Plus I was pretty skinny to begin with so it was hard to hid. Mitchell loved it. He constantly pocked and rubbed my belly. It made me happy to know my boyfriend was okay with it all. Yep. Boyfriend. It was class wars again and I sat to one side and laughed as I watched the others fight. That was until some guy in a suit came into the room.

"Hey gang. I'm Mr swymer?" Hes american. "Aww. Pregnant woman." He cupped my bump.

"Who the fuck are you and why the fuck are you touching me?" I asked before I quickly moved away and over to Rem who wheeled himself in front of me.

"Where did you come from?" Alfie asked.

"All the way from Harvard university. California." The american said.

"Well we're doing the battle of Dunkirk so your about 4 years too early mate." Alfie said.

"I love British humour." He then put on a British accent and I rolled my eyes. "I must say your positively glowing." He went to step closer.

"I swear to god if you touch me again Ill phone the police." I said and he took a step back and put his hands up.

"Sorry. Just reminds me when my sister was pregnant. Such a beautiful time." HE smiled.

"Yeah a woman wanting to kill anyone who does or says the wrong thing, it truly beautiful." Rem laughed. I threw a pencil at him for that.

"Alright everybody, settle down and take a seat." He said.

"What the hell are you doing here? This is my class." Alfie said.

"Wasn't you told. I'm here to take over form K." Mr Swimmer said.

"No your not. These are my pupils." Alfie argued.

"Sorry hombry. Not anymore." He said.

"Actually yes anymore hombry. I'm in charge around here. I've got there respect. I'm like a god to them." Alfie said. Just then Mitchell marched in saying something in German, dressed as Hitler and threw water over Alfie.

"What? Dunkirk was at sea." Mitchell said.

"Worst timing." I mumbled.

*****

We had all bee brought to the assembly hall and I was slowly freezing. Mitchell hugged me as I shivered.

"How are you so cold? Steven asked.

"I have an evil baby stealing all my heat." I said.

"I don't think that's how it works." Ying said.

"Hello." Fraiser said loudly as we looked up at him. "Item one. The schools got a few new furry friends. And I'm not talking about the two puppies Erica Ticklers recently acquired. Woof woof.Who let the dogs out." He chuckled.

"How is he allowed to be the head teacher?" I mumbled.

"Rats. But there just liked big, black mice so don't be scared of them and please, please don't tell your parents." Fraiser said. "Item 2. The PE teacher has left to become a tree surgeon. I know. I got an email from his lawyer saying something about an operation on a yew tree."

"I love Fraiser but hes so stupid." I said and Mitchell snickered next to me.

"Luckily we have a new addition taking over the worst preforming class special K. Form K. Here is the new teacher. Mr Robert Swymer."

*****

"Nicaler Burties been stabbed!" Alfie exclaimed as he rushed into the room making us all gasp.

"Don't worry I know first aid." Mr Swymer said.

"She's bleeding out by the school gates. Go." Alfie said and the other man hurried out. Alfie shut the door and turned on the lights. "Okay time for a little chat."

"Is Nicolar going to die?" Chantell asked frantically.

"You lied didn't you?" I asked.

"Well...I just said it to get rid of-"

"You lied." I said looking back to my phone.

"So not lol, sir." Steven said.

"I've tried thinking of everything to get you guys back and there's only one. So I'm going to have to ask on of you to say he touched you." Alfie said and I looked at him wondering if he was serious.

"Oh god. You guys are so square. Joe? Your rocking the whole choir boy look."

"Al? Are you nuts? Saying something like that would ruin the guys life." I said. "He'd be arrested. He'd go to prison." I said frantically.

"Babes. Calm." Steven said and I took a deep breath.

"I just want my class back. What am I going to do?" Alfie asked.

"Not send an innocent guy to prison would be a start." I said.

"I got a plan to get rid of him sir." Mitchell said.

"Why do you want to get rid of him?" Alfie asked.

"He keeps touching Jamie's baby bump." Rem snickers.

"Okay, shoot." Alfie said.

"We're going to need a van, some cable tiers and an alabie." Mitchell said.

"Don't you dare get arrested." I snapped at Mitchell.

"Oh its okay. If they ask Ill just say Alfie made me do it. He threaten to kill me. Ill just get probation." I rolled my eyes.

"Like that's any better." I said and he grinned wrapping his arm around my waist and rubbed my side.

"We have to get rid of him somehow. Hes such a dick. Isn't he?" Alfie asked.

"That's the thing. Mr Swymers pretty rad." Jo said

"Rad? What are you? What has he got that I haven't got?" Alfie asked.

"Time tables."

"Abs."

"Dress scenes."

"A penis." Mitchell laughed.

"He went to college with Ashton Cutcher." Steven fan-boyed.

"Hes a pro skater who invented his own tricks." Mitchell said.

"I still dont like him." I said.

"See. JAmies still on my side. Thanks sis-"

"I don't like him cuz hes handsie. But hes helping me with history Al. No offence but I don't learn much in your class. Its all fun and games. I'm behind a lot. Hes helping me get back on track." I smiled sadly.