Chapter 10 (s1e6)

I walked into class late and saw some guy I didn't know, while the whole class was gathered around Alfie's laptop.

"Who's he?" I asked.

"David MIllbank." He took my hand and kissed it. I quickly pulled my hand away and glared at him.

"Ever touch me again and I'll set my boyfriend on you." I growl and he just smiled.

"Right, why are you late Jamie?" Alfie asked.

"Seriously? I had to go to the doctor...I told you three times before I left." I said adn he rolled his eyes. David left and I walked over to Chantell. "Who was that kid?"

"Don't know. Something about school election." She said waving it off. "Was everything okay at the doctors?" I nodded not wanting to talk about it. 

"Grayson finally give you something?" Rem laughed. 

"No you twit. I've just been feeling sick recently." I frown. "It's just a bug. It'll go away. Its not contagious so don't worry, no one will catch it."

*****

"Right. Class we've got an election to win. Who wants to stand?" Alfie said as soon as he walked into the class. Everyone looks back down at there work quickly.

"You know, leaving your class unattended isn't what normal teachers do." I said and he waved me off.

"Look I've seen the other candidates. And we cant win if we're running agents them on there terms, so our inspiration when running is a certain poll pot." Alfie smiled.

"Ain't that the guy who killed anyone wearing glasses." Mitchell said. Ying quickly took off her glasses.

"Paul Potts. Sorry I always get those two mixed up/." Alfie smiled. "You know the one who won Britan's got Talent." Alfie said. "Yeah. We're going to win it on a sympathy vote. And we have the perfect candidate. Everyone loves a chubby virgin." Alfie smirked looking at Jo.

"Oh no. Why is it always me?" Jo asked.

"Jo, this is the perfect opportunity to make this class proud of you." Alfie said.

"But I can't do public speaking." Jo said.

"It's easy. Its just like teaching a class." Alfie said.

"He doesn't teach a class." I said.

"What if I freeze up?" Jo asked.

"The say you should imagine everyone naked." Alfie said.

"Are you saying when you teach us, you imagine us naked?" Chantell asked.

"Sicko." I said and Mitchell snickered.

"No." Alfie quickly said.

"I'll never win anyway." Jo said.

"Of course you can win. All you need is a great campaign team. And you have the best in the business." Alfie said. "Ying is a master mind. Shes can be on stagy." Alfie said. "Steven does plays. He can write your speeches. Mitchell has a laptop...he can run the website." Alfie said.

"I think you mean hack the website. I've given out more viruses that her." Mitchell said pointing at Chantell.

"Shut up." Chantell yelled.

"I'll do it on one condition." Ying said.

"Anything." Alfie said.

"That for just one day you don't make any stupid comments about china." Ying said. Alfie did the motion that meant 'cross my heart'.