Chapter 11 s2e1

I walked into class and Steven and Chantell jumped up squealing.

"We missed you." Chan smiled hugging me.

"Is Alfie here?" I asked and they shook there heads.

"Alright. I need to tell everyone something." I said. I quickly moved to one side as Jo ran by with Mitchell chasing him.

"Guys! J wants to tell us something." Steven said.

"Is it what me and Mitchell already know?" Rem asked. I just nodded and Mitchell stopped chasing Jo.

"I'm pregnant. Its why me and Frank broke up. He didn't want to deal with it so I'm going to do this alone." I said with a week smile.

"How come your wearing a hospital band?" Jo asked.

"Oh. Yeah I was in hospital last night. I was getting pains and they wanted to be sure the baby was okay. Especially since I'm still so young." I said and Steven frowned.

"Why didn't you call anyone?" He asked.

"Alfie wasn't answering. You and Chan I knew was busy. I don't have Ying's number. Rem wouldn't have been able to get down to me. And Mitchell hadn't answered his phone all break so why would he have answered last night?" I said and Chantell frowned.

"Babes we would have cancelled our plans to come see you." She frowned.

"Its alright. Really. I'm fine. Baby is fine. Everything's good." I smiled when Mitchell quickly reached over and pulled Joe's hat off since he had slowly came closer. We all gasped as we just looked at Jo.

"O.M.G." Chantell said slowly.

"Leave me alone." Jo frowned.

"You look like Joan of ark." Steven said.

"You look like a mushroom." I mumbled.

"How are the merry men?" Mitchell asked making us laugh.

"My dad did it." Jo said.

"Maybe I can try fixing it." I said slowly. "I used to help out at a salon." Jo smiled and nodded. "I only did woman's hair. I might make it worse." I said.

"How can it be worse?" Chantell asked. I shrugged as Mitchell spoke up.

"Enough about mushroom head. Guess what I came back from Malaga with?" Mitchell asked.

"Your virginity? Rem asked. Mitchell just rolled his eyes and lifted his shirt. There was a long tattoo in Chinese.

"Is it like well spiritual and shit? Chantell asked.

"No its my Chinese order." He said. "Spring rolls, Prawn toast and Duck." I almost gagged.

"Prawns." I mumbled.

"Baby not like prawns?" Steven asked.

"No I hate them. I gagged. Alfie walked in wearing a hat and I grinned.

"Right. If anyone laughs there getting expelled." Alfie said. He pulled off the hat to reveal the same hair cut as Jo. The others just looked at it as I laughed. "My dad did it."

*****

"Right guys, you need to bring your pjs in on Friday." Alfie said.

"Are we having a sleepover? Can I be the little spoon?" Chantell asked.

"No." Alfie said to her. "We're learning swimming safety." Alfie said.

"Why? We live in wattford. We're not going to drown in a flood." Mitchell said.

"Well your not. That's the advantage of living in a caravan. If there ever is a flood, you can just move to higher ground." Alfie said.