Chapter 15 (s2e4-part 1)

I smiled as I stepped into class with Steven. We had a sleepover with Chantell last night and talked about baby things. Me and Steven went to class while Chantell wsaid she had to go to the school nurse.I had officially named them god parents.

"So you think Mitchell has anything planned?" Steven asked.

"I dont know. But we agreed on no gifts." I grin adn he rolled his eyes.

"I have a feeling you didnt listen to that?" He asked.

"Nope." I giggled as I went to my desk adn sat on it. "I have to get him something."

"Get who something?" Mitchell asked walking in with Rem dog.

"My dad. Hes all alone now. Make me feel bad for him. Esspesually since he does so much for me with me being pregnant." I quickly lied and he nodded.

"Hey. Sup guys." Alfie said when he walked into the room. "Sweet threads."

"Sir, why are we in our home clothes?" Ying asked.

"Pickwells dead. From now on its ice cream for breakfast bitches." Alfie said happily. He opened a card adn looked to Jo.

"Your worse than my dad. Whats got you so chipper?" Alfie asked.

"Hes in love." I grin stealing his hat and putting it on my head.

"Gay!" Rem yelled out.

"Thats why youve come dressed as olly murse?" Alfie asked. Mitchell took the hat off my head adn threw it at Jo.

"joseph? Whats his name?" Mitchell asked.

"Her name is Allison Dear." Jo said. "And shes beautiful."

"Aww thats so sweet." I smiled as Mitchel snorted at Jos words, making me elbow him.

"Oh Ally dear." Alfie said.

"Do you think I should send her a card?" Jo asked.

"Thats a first. SOmeone senmding a card to moon pig." Rem dog joked.

"Your just jelouse cuz you havn't got anyone to send a card too." Jo said.

"And on that subject. Here you go." Mitchell handed me a card and I smiled handing his to him.

"Wheres chantell?" Alfie asked.

"SHe went to see the nurce." Steven said.

"Is she ill?" He asked adn I shrugged. There was a knocking at the door making us all look over.

"Ah Mr Wickers can we have a little titer tat in the corridor?" A woman in pink asked. Alfie nodded adn walked out the room.

"You free later?" Mitchell asked. I nodded and he smiled. "Good. 7. Im taking you out." I nodded smiling.

*****

After break I frowned as I looked at Jo whos face was down on his desk.

"You okay there Jo?" I asked.

"How did you and Mitchell start dating?" Jo asked.

"He kissed me, ignored me and here we are." I smiled as Mitchell wrapped his arm around me.  I played on my phone as Alfie started to 'teach'.

"My sister might be up for helping you out, sir." Mitchell said. 

"Why do you hate your poor sister." I frowned not looking up from my phone.

"Wait do I have to grab her or fight someone to win her hand?" Alfie asked.

"Nah. Just get her a bargain bucket. I'll text her now." Mitchell said. 

"Thanks mate. I appreciate this." Alfie smiled before looking to Jo. "Murse? You alright?" Alfie asked.

"Its Ally. I was going to ask her out but she totally ignored me. " Jo said putting his head back on his desk.

"Its alright mate. She probably doesn't even know you like her." Jo frowned. 

"I just feel so empty." Jo frowned. 

"That's a first." Mitchell said and I hit his arm. 

"Sir!" Chantell said loudly as she came into the room. "I've got something for you to look at."

"It you put underwear in my Valentine card again I'm not accepting them." Alfie said. 

"No sir. I'm pregnant." She said holding up a pregnancy test.

"Then there was two." Rem snickered making me reach over and hit his arm.

*****

"Fraiser does come up with the most random stuff." I said looking around. I rubbed my belly gently as Chantell got herself a drink. 

"Well at least we aren't in class." I nodded agreeing with her. I rubbed my belly a little more and she looked at me worried. "You alright?" She asked.

"Yeah. 4 months next week. " I'm slowly getting here. I'm due July 18th.So I'll get to finish the school year and do my GCSEs"

"No I mean you keep rubbing your baby bump. Are you okay?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah. Fine. Just a little worried for you." I said with a small smile. "Its not easy you know."

"But last night at Stevens you said it was great and you loved every second." She said. 

"I do. Dont get me wrong. But there are things that's going to be harder for me. Like college. Going out with mates. Dating. My baby will come first no matter what. And its not always looked at like a good thing. Some people will look at you and assume your just a slut. Some will pity you. Some will avoid you." She just frowned. 

"I didn't realise you had all that in your head." I sighed and nodded. 

"I worry a lot now." I said. 

"I'm sure Mitchell will take care of you both." She smiled and I nodded smiling back at her.