Chapter 9 (s1e5)

I sat around the table watching as the others messed around with a home made uiji board.

"Yo! Whats going down my N-word?" Fraiser said just walking into the room.

"Shush Fraiser you ruined it." Alfie said.

"What the harry hill is going on?" He asked.

"Its called interactive learning." Alfie said.

"Amongst other things." I said.

"Well hold you uili boards cuz today is this is the biggest day in the schools sports history." Fraiser smiled. "Its the big footie match between Midleton house."

"Really? Here?" Chantell asked lowering her shirt a little.

"Yes. But you can understand there a little sour after last year. They had 16 macbook pros go missing." Fraiser said.

"17 actually." Mitchell muttered.

"Now I just heard the PE teacher is going to be unavailable for the game. Slightly gargled phone call from hims saying he'd be back by 2 or in 2 to 5 years." Fraiser said. "Something to do with DNA evidence."

"He was a filthy perv." I mutter and Mitchell put his arm around me. Mitchell and Rem dog became the brothers I always wanted.

"And I fit into this how?" Alfie asked.

"I need someone to manage the team." Fraiser said. "Chance to stand up to those poss bullies."

"Not this again. Why does everyone think I was bullied at Midleton." Alfie asked.

"Your girly run." Mitchell said.

"The way you throw." Steven said.

"Your Facebook wall." Jo added.

"I told everyone." I said.

"Oh. Thanks J." I smiled innocently before closing my eyes and laying my head on Mitchell's shoulder.

"Come on Alf. Its in the bag. We're unbeatable this season. Like the unbeatable arse gunners." Fraiser said looking at Mitchell.

"Whats he on about?" I asked.

"No idea." Mitchell said.

"You know nothing about football do you?" Alfie asked.

"No." Fraiser said.

"Do you know anything about sport?" Alfie asked.

"I like the red arrows. Woosh." Fraser smiled.

"I guess I could." Alfie said. "Alright pack this up."

"But sir you promised we could talk to Hitler." Mitchell whined.

"Well hes not going anywhere is he?" Alfie asked.

*****

Alfie walked into the class room and dropped a clip board on his desk.

"Yo. Sup team." He said sitting at his desk. "This sech is about getting to know your new gaffer."

"They quit on you didn't they?" I asked not looking up from my book.

"No." He said in a deep slow voice.

"Mitch you owe me £10." I said.

"What about the second team?" Jo asked.

"um..."

"Rem you owe me £20." I said and both boys groaned.

"You know Jack shit about football." Mitchell said.