── 𝘀𝗶𝘅

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

THE LIVELY CHATTER OF THE students drowned out the thundering rain that echoed around the halls of Hogwarts. Everyone was excited for the first quidditch match of the season.

However, one particular person was not very happy as she glared at the boy beside her, her arms folded over her chest and her lips in a deep frown. "James Potter, you blistering idiot."

The hazel eyed boy didn't seem to mind as he continued eating his breakfast, not at all fazed by the girl burning a hole on the side of his head. "Keep talking, darling. My mind's still not changing."

"You're the one who wanted me to attend in the first place!" She said, frustration evident in her voice.

Some of the Gryffindors nearby glanced at them. A certain redheaded witch watched with confusion, seeing how close the two sat together and wondering since when it started.

James sipped from his pumpkin juice casually. "I'm aware of that, but what I wasn't aware of was how hard it would rain and I don't feel comfortable with you being out at this weather. It'd be better if you stayed in front of the fire and kept warm."

"And since when were you the one who decided what's good for me?"

"Since he knocked you up," Sirius butted in, his mouth still full of half chewed sandwich.

Olivia diverted her glare at him and pointed at her and James. "Excuse me, Black, but this conversation starts and end between the two of us."

Sirius raised his hand as if backing down. "Alright, alright. I get it. I'm not welcome in your domestic life and I'm not part of the domestic argument you're having."

When the two turned to him, both having no idea what he meant, Remus sighed in annoyance and put down the copy of The Daily Prophet he was reading to turn to the boy. "Please, Pads, just eat your bloody breakfast and let them be."

Sirius huffed like a lectured child. "Fine."

James turned back to Olivia. "Look, you have to remember that you're carrying my child—"

"Yes, I'm fully aware I'm carrying your child, Potter, since I'm the one who has to pee every bloody minute and waking up everyday to vomit."

James let out a sigh but continued on. "And if you get sick then my baby might get sick and I really don't want that to happen. I know you don't like hearing it, but as long as my baby is still inside you then I have a say about your health."

Olivia glared as hard as she could, slamming her hand on the table and walking away. James called her name, but she kept walking, sending him another blood curling glare when he tried to follow.

It was not even the fact that she wanted to watch his game. She didn't give a rat's arse about quidditch. It was the fact that she was told what to do, something she hated.

Stupid James Potter and his stupid father instincts with his stupid logical reasonings. 

It wasn't ever about how she wanted to watch his stupid game. The problem was how he seem to think he can just boss her around and tell her what to do. Okay, so maybe she did kind of got excited for the game. He just seemed so happy when she told him she'd come and she couldn't get that tiny flutter in her stomach.

She doesn't like him. That's for sure. The problem was that he was being so nice to her, so kind and so gentle and a part of her can't help but adore him for it. She knew she didn't have feelings for him, but she can't stop the butterflies in her stomach whenever he does something incredibly sweet. She knew it was just attraction. He's a good looking boy who's been giving her his undivided attention for weeks now and of course, she won't be able to help but be attracted to him.