── 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS AND Olivia still couldn't bear to open Maxwell's journal and read the first entry, but considering it took Amara a year, she figured she was doing good time.

Her baby bump was progressively getting bigger and Olivia was getting more and more emotional and hormonal by the second and unfortunately, that came with cravings that was sometimes hard to meet.

"I asked for strawberries, Potter, strawberries. Why the fuck are you giving me grapes?" She asked, showing the piece of grape to James as if asking what the heck the thing was.

James couldn't help but let out a sigh. "They aren't serving strawberries, darling."

Olivia glared. "Don't you darling me. It's halloween, how can they possibly not be serving strawberries?"

"It's not strawberry season yet, love," James calmly explained.

Olivia narrowed her eyes. She grabbed the napkin on the table and pointed her wand at it, instantly turning the mundane thing to a colorful get better soon card which she handed to James.

James stared at the card before turning back to her. "I'm not sick, darling, what is this for?"

"Oh I know," she said, taking a bite of her buttered toast. "I just think you could do better, cause this ain't it."

Her words made Remus, Peter, and Sirius burst out laughing, but James simply shook his head in amusement and put down the card. He loved the fact that Olivia was slowly but surely opening up to him. Admittedly, she still hasn't mentioned anything from her past or her parents, but she was a bit more comfortable towards the four boys each day she spent with them. James smirked at her, the same awestruck look in his eyes. "You think you're so funny, don't you, darling?"

"It wasn't a joke, but okay."

James smiled at her, reaching out to pinch her cheeks. He adored hormonal Olivia just as much as he adored normal Olivia. "You're lucky you're beautiful."

She quickly slapped his hand away, glaring at him. "You're lucky I haven't tried murdering you in your sleep."

In front of them, Sirius stood up from his sit, waving a bread knife between the two of them, which made the two turn to him in confusion.

"What exactly are you doing, Black?" Olivia asked.

"Cutting the sexual tension between the two of you," was his answer before he sat back down. "It's not working. I therefore conclude that sex is the only thing that's going to solve it."

Remus wheezed as he drank his chocolate milk. "They obviously have, considering they're expecting a kid."

"Do it again," Sirius said without losing a beat.

Olivia rolled her eyes, already used with their antics. "You're all incorrigible."

"I happen to think it isn't a very bad idea," James smirked. "If you're up for it."

Olivia threw a tissue at him. "Dream on, Potter."

James' mischievous grin widened. "I don't have to dream. All I have to do is think back to that night when—"

Olivia grabbed a piece of bread and shoved it in his mouth to stop him from talking, her cheeks tinged pink. The three other marauders laughed some more.