──twenty seven

twenty seven

"I'M GONNA NEED YOU TO PUT ON A SHIRT," Olivia say with a sigh when her hand unintentionally gripped her quill tighter as she stops her eyes from wondering away from the essay she was writing.

James smirks as he climbs on the bed she currently sat cross legged at and wrapped his arms around her waist, placing a kiss on the side of her neck, his bare chest pressed against her back. "Why? Am I distracting you?"

She hummed, trying to ignore him as he peppered her neck and shoulders with kisses. "Yes."

"Pay attention to me," James pouted.

"I would but I know for a fact that once I do, we would be snogging the whole day and I'd have no chance of finishing this essay, which by the way, I also know you haven't started on," she explains calmly as her eyes scans the words in the book in front of her.

"I like the snogging all day idea."

"How do you suppose we graduate and get a job and provide for the twins?" 

James pretended to think deeply as he place another kiss on her shoulder. "Hmm, I say we kill your parents so you can get your inheritance."

Olivia let out a snort. "As much as I adore that idea, I don't believe we'd be very good at raising the twins in Azkaban."

"We can totally get away with murder," James argues and Olivia tries not to shiver from the word.

Because deep inside, in the deepest parts of her consciousness where her morals lie, Olivia knows she's still to blame with what had happened in the Orphanage. Perhaps she had always been aware of that part of her, the part that darkness had taken over. She knew because Maxwell had it too. That darkness he was unable to shake because that had been what made it possible for Maxwell to kill and torture even if it went against everything he believed to be right. But whereas Maxwell acknowledged it, fought it, Olivia had ignored it, that god-like power her soul seems to crave, to be able to decide who lives and who dies.

Olivia had believed that if she ignored it long enough, it would disappear. She was wrong, instead as she ignored it, it had become a brewing hurricane, begging to be set free.

"What are you thinking?" James asked as he kissed her neck, letting his teeth graze the sensitive skin, causing shivers to erupt.

"How you should stop distracting me," she answered, finally turning to face him. Olivia was still very aware of his bare chest and she can't help the blood that rushed to her cheeks at the sight of his golden complexion from years under the sun.

James then placed another kiss by the side of her mouth, half an inch away from her lips. "You think I'm distracting?"

Olivia let out a defeated sigh as she completely turned her back on her work and faced him, her arms wrapping around his neck and her pregnant stomach touching his. "If you're going to kiss me, kiss me."

James smirked as Olivia pushed him back on the bed, her lips attaching to his as her hands explored from his neck to his shoulders.

"What happened to the essay?" James teased in between kisses.

Olivia grunted as his warm hands slid under her shirt. "Forget the essay."

However before anything can happen, the door burst open, revealing a very distressed Sirius Black who gave the couple a weird look. "Are you two doing the freaky?"

James groaned as Olivia moved away from him, glaring at his best friend. "You know, pads, you have amazingly shitty timing."

"So you're not, right?" The boy asked again as he loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt.