── 𝘁𝗲𝗻

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"IF YOU CHEW ANYMORE LOUDER, I will seriously hex you."

James sighed, putting his bag of crisps down. Olivia had never felt more pregnant than she did now. Pregnancy has been kind for her for the past eight weeks but it seems as if as soon as the ninth week hit, she was nothing but a bundle of unresolved emotions and uncontrollable hormones. Her mood swings were becoming worse and every little thing is becoming a trigger for her annoyance, including James' chewing.

Even Sirius held his tongue and kept his distance a bit, allowing James' to deal with his baby momma. This was becoming increasingly more difficult for the Gryffindor boy considering he is still seventeen years old and though the past few weeks have definitely added to his maturity, he's still pretty clueless about a lot of things.

"What do you want to eat?" James asked as he started getting her prescribed vitamins from his messenger bag, but first she needs to eat before she can take it. These were tiny details Olivia often forgets so he's decided to take control of them.

"The tortured souls of the damned," she answered without lifting her head from the table.

James couldn't help but silently laugh as he started filling up her plate with things he knew she can tolerate.

"You're quite cheery this fine morning," Sirius remarked, making James, Remus and Peter turn to him, their faces filled with pure terror for their friend.

Olivia grabbed the butter knife next to her, slowly lifting her head up and pointing the knife at Sirius. "If you don't shut your mouth, Black, I'm going to shove this knife so far up your ass you'll be able to feel it when you take a shit for the next forty-five years."

That certainly shut Sirius up. James sigh again. "Please calm down, Love."

Olivia redirected her glare at him. "You don't get to tell me to calm down. You did this. This happened all because your pull out game sucks ass. Now I look like a bloated fourteen year old all the damn time."

Sirius and Remus tried to hide their muffled laughter by shoving more food in their mouths but James caught it. He glared at them as he silently handed Olivia her plate.

Kat entered the Great Hall and unlike the previous days, she went straight in their direction, taking her place next to Sirius who suddenly looked like a lost puppy who's owner just came home. "Are you guys d—"

"Disappointed with my life?" Olivia interrupted. "Yes."

"Drained?" James asked.

"Done with everything?" Remus finished.

"Depressed?" Sirius said.

"Disliked?" Peter muttered.

Kat froze for a moment, just looking at the five of them. "... done... with the homework. What is wrong with you people? Should I start group therapy?"

"Therapy could be interesting," Olivia said, taking a bite of her avocado toast. "Maybe it'll make the insatiable demon in my head who's always whispering in my ears how worthless I am with everything I do bearable."

No one spoke after that, but Olivia kept eating her food as if she said nothing wrong. It was Kat who tried changing the topic. "Well, this isn't going to make anyone's morning better, but breakfast ends in fifteen minutes so you all better hurry up or we're going be late for DADA."