──twenty

twenty.

"BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND NOW?"

"No."

"Boyfriend and girlfriend eventually?"

Olivia rolled her eyes as she continued working on her essay, ignoring James' advances. He had been trying to get her to admit her feelings for him for more than two hours now, but Olivia was not budging.

"Does he ever shut up?" Samuel asked with a groan from his place in front of the fireplace, a book on his lap.

Remus shook his head as he too read a book a few feet away from the older Kinsley. "No."

It's been two weeks since the hogsmeade attack and it's been decided by Dumbledore that the safest place for Samuel for now was Hogwarts considering the other death eaters had seen him protecting Olivia, successfully branding him as traitor. He was then allowed to share a place with Amara, his bed being her sofa.

Olivia was thankful. She felt much more at ease with both her siblings around. Admittedly, her and Amara haven't completely made up, but they have been spending some time together. Olivia feels the genuine regret from the woman's actions. Truly, all she's waiting for right now is a simple sorry, however she does know how siblings relationships work. They rarely ever say sorry and just start acting normal again, and she knows how high her sister's pride so she's not keeping her hopes up for an apology.

There was also Lily Evans who had now officially joined their group. The redhead had always gotten along with the other Gryffindors apart from James, but now that the ex quidditch captain no longer sees her in a romantic way, it's a surprise for everyone how much the two have in common.

Truth be told, Olivia is perhaps the happier she's been in a long time. Her babies are healthy, what remains of her family is with her and she has friends who support and obviously care for her.

She's no longer alone and she realizes it isn't so bad to be attached after all.

"Mon amour," James calls again, planting himself on the floor in front of her as he gently cupped her face, forcing her to meet his hazel eyes. "Boyfriend and girlfriend eventually?"

Olivia rolled her eyes again as she pushed his hand away. "Are you even done with your essay? Shouldn't you be working on that?"

"You're not saying no," he pointed out cheekily. "You have to say something."

"Will you just leave the poor girl alone, Prongs?" Peter says, amusement lacing his voice.

"Yes, please," Olivia adds. "Just leave me alone."

"Oh, let him be," Sirius defends, his head resting on Kat's lap. "He's in looooveee"

"You guys are annoying," Lily announced from her place on the couch. "Why do I hang out with you guys?"

"Shut up, Lils," Kat responds with a small laugh. "You adore us."

"I hate you," Olivia tells James as she once again grabbed his hand that was reaching up to touch her cheek. "You're such a damn lighthead, Potter. You shouldn't be drinking."

James only grins in response as he lets his head fall to her shoulder.

The group apart from Olivia had decided to have a mini celebration a little while ago for no apparent reason other than they wanted to. Each of them had at least a couple glasses of firewhiskey from Sirius' personal stash while Olivia watched with a pout on her lips.

James, as Olivia already knew, is quite a lightweight. He's also extremely affectionate and touchy when drunk, a fact Olivia also already knew.

"You're still not saying no," he tells her again and Olivia can feel him smiling against the side of her neck.