Chapter 4

Taiga walked down the carriage, everyone started celebrating Taiga who came. Every step she walked, that is the place they are cheering for her. As she walked closer to the gate, she started waving her hand asking Iliya to come down from the carriage.

"Good morning your majesty, do you need anything? Any drink any food?" A lady asked her smiling bright to her.

Taiga shook her head, "good morning, but I am currently not hungry, but I would like to purchase some of your delicious bread, especially the one with herbs for my dear sister, everyone please welcome my sister!" Taiga clapped her hands and everyone turned their heads to the carriage.

Iliya came down, taking slow steps, and as she walked down the path, everyone started cheering for her, "Queen Iliya, we haven't seen you in years, you have grown!" an old lady said, she held out her hand, Iliya shook her hand and she started smiling. Taiga came to a young man, "have you heard the news about my plan?" she said smiling brightly to him, "your majesty, from far we already been told that you are planning to make more houses using the money you've made from the journey!"

Everyone cheered louder for Taiga, "oh wait, I am missing one more people, but this time he's not really a very high position in royalty, just a commoner but I want you guys to cheer for him, will you do it or not?" Taiga said raising her hand up.

"Everyone did you hear that? Our beloved Winged Lion King said that now we have to cheer together!" someone said, and everyone smiled brightly. Alfred came down from the carriage, he was hugging his bag, and everyone started cheering loudly for him, the earth feels like it shakes when they cheered, Alfred was sweating because of nervousness.

"Taiga, you really like making a fuss don't you?" Iliya whispered to Taiga.

Taiga grinned to Iliya, "come on this is the place for Light Bloods, they all love smiling, they love getting stronger, they love being kind to others, I myself is a Light Blood, minus powerful magic."

"Can you do the roar?" a young boy said to Taiga.

Taiga nodded, the guards came, "everyone, stand back!"

Everyone walked back, forming a large circle around Taiga, Taiga took off her cloak, she bowed down and turned completely into light, shaping, and finally, she turned into a lion, a very large lion, she moved around a little, then she roared loudly. Everyone went backward and when she stopped everyone was clapping.

Taiga turned back into a girl, she took her cloak from the ground and wore it. Alfred was frozen next to Iliya; Iliya hit him to wake him up.

"What the hell is that?" Alfred asked Iliya, shaking in fear.

"It is a lion," Iliya said, folding her arms.

"Isn't she a girl?" Alfred asked.

"She is able to shape-shift, but due to her lack of magic now, she can only turn into a lion, which is actually from our father's legacy," Icy said.

"Oh, so your father can shape-shift too?"

"He can turn into way larger lion than that, he is known as the Majestic Lion of East," Iliya said.

Taiga waved her hand asking them to come with her, both of them walked with her. "Are you done ordering the loaves of bread?" Iliya asked Taiga nodded, "there are croissants, buns and herb loaves of bread, oh wait I think I ordered a lot more."

"Your majesty, can I... have the orange bread... that you ordered?" Alfred said nervously, "of course, plus I told you our deal, I pay you 80 silver and you get food for free," Taiga said.