Chapter 17

A young kid, who had wavy brown hair, was playing around his mother. He jumped around, and spin around, he also ran toward butterflies and started trying to catch it. The young kid showed it to his mother, his mother started patting his head.

A loud roar came, the young kid looked up, at the large shadow that is covering him, a large dragon was flying down, it slowly placed his legs on the ground. The lady walked toward the dragon and started to put her hand on the dragon's head and rubbed it. "Is that my son?" the dragon whispered into the lady's ears, she nodded slowly.

The dragon moved toward him and started to look in the young kid's eyes. The kid started hugging the large dragon, slowly, bit by bit, the dragon changed into a man, a large, well-built man, with tanned skin and brown long wavy hair. That man hugged his child.

"Daddy!!!"

The mother of the child laughed, "it seemed like Ulrich loves you a lot, and could even know that it was you, as a large dragon."

His father started carrying the young kid and walked around to show his kid around. However, that kid never realized something. His father was not a normal person, and this young boy was raised in a house on the mountain, where there was no one living there except for their family.

His mother harvested herbs and fruits in the forest every day and also breed cows, for Ulrich and his father. Her name was Suzanne, a beautiful woman at the age of 30, she has long brown hair, she was a bit chubby, and she had white skin with freckles. 

Ulrich was chasing around the cows inside the pen, while she chuckled when she saw her child playing around, and the father of the child started jumping inside the pen and chased Ulrich and hugged him.

During the evening, Suzanne would cook meat soup for the family, and the father of the child, would help set up the tables, it was a happy family.

Except for that one day, Ulrich was playing inside the forest, and his father was also chasing him. The child ran, breaking twigs and kicking rocks, the sounds of nature were beautiful.

Until the person came, and he grabbed the child, a knight from a kingdom, the child's eyes opened wide, and the moment he realized that everyone was trying to catch his father, and his father was struggling.

It was the moment when the spear was struck into his father's body, as blood started dripping down, from his father's lifeless body. He shouted, but the cries of the young child were silenced, by a strap of cloth tied around his mouth. He was a young child and was separated by both of his parents, and he could barely even talk.

He was treated like a slave, to the point he could barely see what humans are. He couldn't think like a human anymore, and all he thought was his father, who was dragon blood, and he could only turn into a dragon.

By getting enough power, and by that is by finding freedom.