Chapter 16

Thunderstorm was striking, a castle on top of the mountain, it was raining, a knight was riding a horse going inside the castle, it was midnight, as the knight got down, he started to tie his horse quickly, the rope was tied tightly to a pole, and the knight went inside the castle.

As he stepped in, the sound of knocking of iron was loud and clear, the knight walked toward the king who was carrying a goblet while sitting in his throne grinning widely. The king was grinning widely; he had silver hair, violet eyes, and was wearing a silver ring in his hand.

"Your majesty," the knight kneeled, "we bought news for you," the knight said.

The lightning struck, the light was flashing out, it was obvious that the king had stitches around his neck and his arms, "tell me, my knight, did you found anything that would excite me?" the king said grinning widely.

"Your majesty, we found out that the main danger has now disappeared from the enemy, he had gone into a kingdom, where there are a lot of War Bloods..."

"That seems interesting, I would like to gain more information there, train our army of the dead to fight against them."

The knight bowed and walked away, the king was smiling widely he started shaking the goblet gently in his hand, it was red, and the lightning flashed, the king was actually stepping on a severed head.

Meanwhile, in an endless desert.

"WHERE IS THE WATER?" Taiga screamed her lungs out at Onyx, she was thirsty they rode their horses for a long time, to the point that even their horses are actually becoming exhausted. So, they decided to exchange the ride for each other, Onyx was holding the horse with their loads on it, Ulrich was also trying to pull the horse too while Taiga was holding the rope of the horse which Iliya was riding on it. She was about to throw Onyx down the sand due to her anger.

"Patience, even your sister is fine, why aren't you?" Onyx said. Iliya was sleeping while riding the horse, "she is hibernating Onyx! She isn't even doing anything."

"She has been pulling you for about the entire morning, come on, we have three horses, two with loads and one with your sister on it, plus I am holding two ropes..." Onyx said.

"GAH! FINE!"

Onyx walked, he was sweating on his forehead. He felt his boots were sinking into the sand, he looked around, and he saw a blue sea from a distance. "Come on! We are near!"

"Ocean?" Iliya woke up, Ulrich looked at the horizon. "Yeah, Warlice moved to the nearby ocean village."

"Probably we can get some water there!" Taiga said, "it is the ocean, it is saltwater... Taiga," Iliya yawned as she just woke up. Ulrich, on the other hand, was pulling the horse quickly, "there's water!" he shouted, "hold up, hold up!" Onyx said because he was pulling the horse's rope so hard the horse wanted to run away from him.

It was a wooden village, and most of its inhabitants were females; there were some males, too. It seemed like the males are mostly fishermen here, while the females seemed to do normal house chores that anyone would do. The one that captured the team eyes the most, was a girl who had long blue hair, it was marine blue and her skin was quite pale for a normal human, and she was carrying a large harpoon in her hand, she was around the age of 18, a young lady. She was smiling as she looked at the sea.

"That girl is gorgeous..." Ulrich said, "What is wrong with you," Onyx said glaring at Ulrich. "Look at her hair; I have never seen such a pretty blue hair..." Ulrich was smacked by Taiga on that point, to the point he fell to the ground, "no Ulrich, no flirting here, we are finding Warlice."