Chapter 19

"Alfred, will you please come here?" the king asked Alfred, Alfred was appointed as the head knight, he been training other guards to prepare for dark knights, and some of them brought special information regarding the dark knights, regarding that they are staying somewhere around Oakensworth and Winds Fields.

Alfred had been serving in the kingdom of Elerildan for months, he could no longer count how many. It had been a long time, although that, he was able to remember the short adventure he had together.

He walked toward the king, across the hallway filled with armor, as decoration, the entire kingdom mostly focused on military, for now.

Walking toward the king, he smiled at the king, "what can I do for you today, my king?" he asked. "I believe that you know about your engagement, which would proceed in two moons, perhaps."

"Oh yeah, that, I would like to invite my parents along too," he said, "I send them letters, and they told me about how-"

"Always the friendly guy Alfred, you love to go talking about another thing, but yes, I hope you are prepared for the wedding, but currently you have no work to do, the other knights would take care of it."

"Thank you, sir."

"News that the knights had collected is that the Great Knight is still alive, and he would be visiting us sooner today with his friends, he would like to stay for a bit."

"That's good, I guess the Dark Knight didn't reach him," he said.

Alfred walked around in the castle; he went to the kitchen to get some roasted fish and ate it. He also walked around the castle's garden, looking at its beauty; he touched the white daisy flower with his finger and kissed it.

Alfred jumped around, he loved the garden the most, and he laughed all by himself and lied down in the garden. He nearly fell asleep, and he started looking at the sky, smiling, "what a good day today, after a while," he said. He went back into his room, and he looked through his closet, and what he took out from it was a coat, given by Iliya.

He looked at it, and frowned, "I hope you didn't die in that journey," he said, worried. He puts the coat back, he started cleaning up his room.

Meanwhile.

 "There is a freaking storm out here," Taiga said, Iliya was pulling the horses, "at least a small hut, I am freezing to death here," she said, "winter is over, can't be that bad, Iliya," Taiga said.

"Come on, we need to freaking find a shelter, these horses want to follow us no more," Iliya said, and Onyx was trying to see what is coming upfront, Ulrich was getting annoyed, he took out his ax and swung it, the wind caused by it started to counter the storm and the storm started to disappear.

"Your welcome," Ulrich said.

Iliya took out a map, "okay now I could see things more clearly, and the way to go to the nearest kingdom is by heading straight," she said.

"Assuming the distance please?"

"2 days," Iliya said.

"We are going to sleep in the rain tonight guys," Taiga said.

In the castle, Alfred was preparing for the night; he was going to meet some of the allies of the Elerildan, he was dressed nicely, to talk to them about how the kingdom will be going.

As he walked into the hall room, he could see people talking to each other, and Alfred never thought he could ever belong to this place, not even once, he was born a commoner, but with his title as knight captain, he could feel like he belonged somewhere, near the noble.