Chapter 6

Iliya put on a very simple white dress, the dress was quite long covering nearly her feet; she also had a scarf around her, made of silk. She stood in front of the stage as she took off her sandals, placing them near each other, and she walked up the stage. Everyone came walking toward her, Taiga was walking with Alfred, the guards were putting a line, Taiga came closer to the guard, "let us get nearer, we are her relatives," the guards nodded.

Iliya waited until the instruments started playing, she started tapping her feet, she spun two times around and kept dancing, as she moves her arm around, her dancing was graceful almost perfect, she looked like a dancing swan with her graceful moves, her eyes turned up toward the moon. The clouds moved away, revealing the beautiful pale moonlight coming to her. She turned her eyes away.

Alfred froze looking at her, the moonlight made her beautiful white hair look as if it glowed, she continued dancing and she spun beautifully. He felt someone tap his shoulder, it is Taiga.

Taiga grinned, "Want her, little boy?"

Alfred, "H-Hey!" he blushed.

Iliya tapped her foot, there were large icicles coming out of the floor, she spun again, and started moving her arms, Iliya jumped and spun again, more icicles sprouted out of the floor, and started flying around her, surrounding her like a pillar, and they turned into snowflakes. She moved even faster this time, she moved right and left her feet were fast.

She clapped her hands, and her hair really glowed, Alfred realized. "Every year, Iliya does this in order to get more magic from the moonlight, this way the barrier around this place can stay safe."

"Barrier, what is it for?" Alfred asked. "Well, the kingdom sometimes has excessive dark power due to its nature being Sheire Blood, so by making a barrier this won't happen as much as before."

Taiga turned her head to Iliya, "Every 3 year, she does this, but currently it has only been twice in 6 years,"

"Isn't it hard?"

"I don't know, go ask her."

The beautiful dancer moves back a bit, taking smaller steps, she clapped her hand, then she spun around another time, "Back then we didn't know this was necessary, her hair turned white due to excessive use of magic, but doing this helps her, and also most of my power too," Taiga looks sad, "She told me." Alfred said, "That's nice."

She slowly stopped as the icicles turns to snowflakes, she spread her hand, and there was snow everywhere around her. Everyone started clapping, she smiled and slowly went down the platforms; she turned her head toward Alfred who was smiling at her.

Iliya smiled, as she stepped forward, and as Alfred was about to come near her, a bright light was flashing towards her direction. Iliya eyes widened, she became scared, and Alfred ran and pushed her to the right. When Iliya opened her eyes, Alfred was gone as the light faded away. Iliya froze; she didn't know what to do.

Taiga came running, "Where is he?" Iliya became confused, everyone was surrounding her, she looked left and right, hoping to find him in the crowd. Taiga was screaming Alfred's name out but to no avail, he wasn't there.

"Why did he...?"

Iliya stood up, and ran back to the castle. "Icy, wait!" Taiga held out her hand, trying to stop her sister from running but when she saw her sister running far away from her, she lowered it down. Seeing she run away tear her apart inside, but she decided to turn back, as she continues looking for Alfred. She thought it was possibly the right moment to give her some time by herself.