Chapter 7

"You are damn fucking lucky..." The person shouted.

"How many times must I say that I am sorry..." They growled back.

"You know, if I didn't know better. I would say that you are the stupid one, instead of Ryker." The first person growled, glaring at the one before them, "What have you done to the guard that was careless enough to let her go."

"Fed him to the rabid wolves..." They responded, "As a warning to everyone that attempts to slip-up again."

"It shouldn't have happened in the first place." The first person retorted.

"So...is it true that she remembers nothing?" They asked.

"Yes...only her name." The first person laughed sadistically, "Though she should have died. Besides, if she does remember, I have a plan to make sure she doesn't talk to anyone. I have one or two aces up my sleeve and I know her every move."

Shaking their head, even though they had placed bugs in the hospital room and arranged for someone to be close, they still had their doubts, "How sure are you? That it's not a ruse on her part. You have to remember that she was always fighting back."

"We will soon find out, she should be coming home tomorrow..." The first person spoke up, "Just listening to her sobs and cries of not remembering is actually quite funny...she is a pathetic weakling right now, easy to play on her fears and mistrust."

"Aren't you worried that she might recognise you and spill the beans?" They asked worriedly.

"No..." They responded confidently.

"I hope you are right, we are so near to the end of our plan." They spoke.

"Just make sure that you are ready." The first ordered, "And fucking make sure that the other one doesn't escape, drug her to the hilt if you have too..."

Watching warily as the first person dismissed them and walked away without looking back.

The second person looked down at the slave beside them.

This one will never talk, she was timid and mute. After all, blood is thicker than water, the runt of the family, a weakling in their eyes, they only kept her around for fun. Always doing their bidding, fear keeping her in line, "You will never fucking betray me...will you?" They asked, yanking at her hair roughly, "You are my pet...aren't you?"

She bowed her head in submission, wincing when they wrapped a hand around her throat, their sharp fingernails digging into her flesh.

"Yeah...you are my pet." They growled out, punching her wherever they could reach, taking their frustration out on her and when she finally blacked out, they kicked her one last time, before walking away, leaving her lying on the cold floor, without a care for her wellbeing.