Chapter 18

Mature Content

They had gone out to dinner and a movie, spending quality time as a couple.

Lying in their bed, later that evening, with Raven's head on his chest, her arm wrapped around his waist, he soothingly stroked her back, content in having her in his embrace.

"Will you make love to me...?" She nervously whispered, her insecurities and fears, at the forefront of her mind.

Mason stilled, his body tensing, "Are you sure...?" He asked out gruffly, nervousness in his voice.

Lifting her head, placing her chin on his chest, she gazed up at him, "I want to know how it feels to be made love too. I want to replace the ugly memories with something special."

Cupping her face, rubbing his thumb lightly over her bottom lip, he gazed intently into her eyes, "I promise that I will never intentionally hurt you."

"I know..." She responded, moving up his body, to place a kiss on his lips.

Mason groaned in surrender, kissing her back with passion, "Promise me, that you will let me know, if you want to stop or feel uncomfortable in anything I do." He huskily spoke against her lips, keeping a tight rein on his desire to ravage his mate.

At her nod, he grasped her by the waist and flipped her over onto her back.

Slowly he removed her camisole, cupping her breasts, his thumbs stroking the peaks of her nipples.

He claimed her lips again, his mouth dipping to her collarbone, sucking at the pulse beating erratically under her soft skin.

All the while, his hands skimmed along her body, slowly and sensually.

Raven could only gasp and squirm in pleasure.

Lowering his head, he blew softly over a straining nipple, before suckling erotically on the tender peak, then moving over to her other breast and giving it the same lavish attention.

He slid down her body, removing her underwear, placing a kiss on her stomach, his hands stroking her inner thighs, moving closer to the heart of her desire.

He gazed up at her, making sure she was still comfortable with his ministrations, seeing her hooded eyes glazed with lust and desire, he dipped his head, swiping his tongue on her clit.

Raven shot up at the shocking sensation, heat coursing through her body.

He teased the entrance to her body with gentle fingers, easing a finger into her and then lowering his head, he continued to tease her clit with his mouth, sucking and nipping the sensitive nub.

Excitement and nervousness coursed through every cell in her body, drowning all thought, only what he was making her feel. Ripples of pleasure grew, soaring to a peak and her back arched, she cried out, as pleasurable sensations rippled throughout her body, draining her of energy.

Giving her one last kiss on her core, he rose above her, settling himself between her spread legs, levering himself on his elbows, making sure not to crush her with his weight, "You are so damn beautiful." Capturing her lips in a soul-shattering kiss.

He nudged at her entrance, before pushing in slowly, filling her completely and stilling to give her time to adjust, gauging her reaction, making sure that she was still okay with the intrusion of his hard member.

Her hands closed over his muscular forearms, her hips lifting. The shifts of her hips, making him go deeper into her tight, hot, wet core.

Mason groaned, fighting his control, knowing nothing else, but the sensation of having her wrapped around his cock in a tight embrace.

Gripping her hips, he withdrew slowly and then plunged back in, repeating the process, upping his tempo with each thrust.

Raven could only moan and cry out his name, as the overwhelming sensations coursed through her body, her body heating up, at the sensual onslaught.

Knowing that she was close to reaching her climax, Mason lowered his head, his teeth elongating, grazing along her mark and when she reached her peak, he bit down and growled against her skin, as she tightened around his cock, her release explosive.

Ripple after ripple of pleasure coursed through her body, her core tightening around his engorged length.

Lapping and soothingly kissing her mark, Mason continued to thrust into her tight sheath, prolonging her orgasm, savouring the feel of her clenching him, with each delicious thrust.

Lifting her head, she placed tender kisses along his jaw line, murmuring words of love against his skin.

Mason moved his hand down to her swollen nub, stroking and pinching, while still thrusting his hard member into her, her body moving in-sync with his.

Moving down his neck, she placed open-mouthed kisses on his mark, sucking and teasing. Moaning, as her body began to heat up again, shuddering in excitement as he drove hard into her.

Mindlessly she bit down on his mark, as she felt the hot blast of his release, as he slammed into her one last time, his hips bucking, as he shot rope after rope of hot semen deep into her womb.

Mason growled in satisfaction, she was finally his, his whole body shaking at the intensity of his orgasm.

His control had snapped, when she had bit down on his mark and he had plunged hard into her, his release roaring out of him, filling her womb to the brim.

Leaning his forehead against hers, "You are amazing and all mine." He huskily whispered out, gazing lovingly at her.

She smiled, "And you are mine,,," Giving him a passionate kiss.

End of Mature Content