Chapter 13

She tried moving out of his grasp, but failed unsuccessfully, huffing in frustration, she turned her face away from his deep penetrating gaze, remaining silent.

Mason grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up at him, "Tell me..." He urged, "Whatever it is...we will deal with it together."

Closing her eyes shut, she stubbornly remained silent.

Mason growled, still keeping a firm and gentle grip on her chin, he swooped down and without warning, gave her a passionate kiss, bringing her body closer to his.

At first, she fought back, but then let out a moan in surrender, kissing him back just as passionately, releasing all the pent-up emotions she had bottled up inside of her.

Gripping the front of his shirt, pulling him down to her height, as their tongues duelled and fought for dominance.

Mason this time surrendered, allowing her to dominate him, letting her set the pace, instinct telling him, that she needed to be in control.

"Ahem..." Kara interrupted, "By the heat on my back porch, I am assuming that you both have worked out your issues?" She asked innocently.

Raven blushed to the roots of her hair, burying her face against her mate's chest, feeling the vibrations of Mason's chuckle.

Mason looked back over his shoulder, to look at Luna Kara, while protectively keeping Raven cocooned within his arms, he could only laugh at Kara's comment and Raven's embarrassment at being caught.

Raven felt a surge of annoyance, hating that her mate found this all amusing. As punishment, she came up with a plan, stealthily moving one of her hands, without trouble, over the large bulge pressed against her belly and gripped hard.

Grinning, when he stopped laughing, his whole body stilling and tensing, at her bold move.

"Is there a problem, dear?" Kara asked Mason.

"No...Ma'am." Mason gritted out through clenched teeth, "Everything is fine."

"Alright then, if you two are done playing, why don't you join us for dinner?" Kara responded, giving them a look and then walking back into the house.

The moment that Kara was out of sight, Mason grabbed his mate's wrist, "You had your fun...now release me!"

"And if I don't?" She asked teasingly.

"I won't be held responsible for my next move..." He spoke huskily, even though she was still holding his member. His mind had wandered to the gutters, he could feel his cock growing with each passing second.

Her eyes widen, feeling his hardness twitch, it seems her mate was actually enjoying this. Letting go of his member so fast, as if it had scalded her.

"You are a perv." She sputtered out, attempting to get out of his hold.

"I am your perv..." He countered, "So deal with it."

"Oooh...!" She growled, stomping her feet and crossing her arms, glaring daggers at him, "How many have you said that too?"

"One." He replied truthfully.

She snorted in disbelief and rolled her eyes, "I bet..."

"Let's get one thing straight. I admit I am no saint and I disrespected you as my mate." He stated frustratingly, "But you are definitely the first and only one, to get this quick of a reaction out of me. I had to be damn desperate or fucking drunk to be able to be with other women."

She didn't know why she was fighting with him, why she was so jealous, just the thought of other's having the pleasure of her mate, she became a raging bitter she wolf.

"I thought I knew better, I was a fool, the feelings of having a mate is a million times better," He spoke lowly, pleadingly. "I will regret to my dying day for not waiting and I only ask that you give us a chance."

She crumbled, if it were not for his arms holding her up, she would have fallen to the ground in a puddle.

"I waited...that much I know...but...then...it was forcibly...taken away...from me!" She brokenly sobbed out.