Chapter 15

Raven stared at him unwavering, tilting her head back slightly, determination in her eyes.

With trembling fingers, he stroked her neck, "I told you that I would wait..." He nervously whispered.

"We either do it now together or we don't." She scowled, giving him no choice or leeway.

Then before he could think of a thing to say, she had grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his head down, kissing him.

Pulling her closer to him, he could feel the drum of her heartbeat, their bodies pressed tightly together.

As she gasped out a moan, he moved in, taking what he'd hungered for since she came into his life.

Tearing his mouth from hers, he stared into her eyes, "Are you sure?"

"Yes..."

Taking her hand, he led her to the room, his breathing ragged and his pulse pounding. He sat down onto the mattress, placing her on his lap, gathering her into his arms and kissing her passionately.

In his arms, she felt a tumult of emotions and sensations, nothing else mattered than having his hands and lips on her.

Tugging on her shirt, he stripped it off, his fingers lightly touching her bare skin. Her fingers fumbling with the buttons of his shirt, as she too stripped him of his shirt.

Tearing his mouth away from hers, he moved down her throat, reaching the sensitive spot that he would mark her, nipping and sucking relentlessly.

His tongue and mouth did amazing things to her skin, she gasped and arched into him, pleasure darting through her at every action.

He lifted his head and looked at her, "You are beautiful." Looking at her with so much love and passion.

She skimmed her palms up and down his hard, muscled chest, loving the feel of him. She moved her head forward, her tongue darting out and licking the sensitive spot at the juncture of his neck, loving the salty taste of her mate,

Mason growled in pleasure, his hands gripping her on her sides, as she continued to nip and suck teasingly, "Do it..." He groaned out, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

Raven needed no further encouragement, piercing his skin with her sharp teeth, biting down and marking him as hers.

Moaning, both in pain and pleasure, Mason lifted his head slightly, latching his mouth onto her skin, his teeth elongating, as he too marked his mate.

Both feeling the connection snap into place, each feeling the others emotion, their heartbeats in harmony and becoming one.

"You are mine now, just as I am yours." He spoke huskily, gazing lovingly at his mate, smiling happily.

He held her in his arms, her head resting against his chest, savouring the peacefulness and unity of the moment.