Chapter 20

As the days passed, Mason hovered around his mate, always keeping her within touching distance, never leaving her alone.

Everyone in the family understood his worries and fears, creating a safe haven for his mate, all giving her the love and understanding that she needed to heal.

Then...much to Mason's relief, his mate was back to being her sassy defiant self, keeping him on his toes. Of course, she usually had the help of his former Luna Kara and Keira.

Much to everyone's amusement, the big bad Beta, was a puppy, when it came to his mate.

And, even though she had one or two bouts of bad dreams, he made sure that she was never alone in her grief and sadness.

They created new memories, good and happy memories, to overshadow the ugliness of her past.

He made sure to be always near and their love for each other grew day by day.

Everybody could see that he was very protective and loving of his mate, nobody could dispute that it wasn't a true bond.

Mason had told Leo about her dream, hopefully the name Grace, would widen their search in finding out where Raven came from and perhaps restore a bit of her memory.

Their investigations into the missing girls and Ryker, was currently at a standstill, Gabe had not yet gotten any concrete evidence, though he was hopeful that he had a lead.

As for Vanessa, that bitch was sentenced to death, when she carelessly tried to attack Raven again, when she had found out that Raven and Mason had completed the bond. In her blind jealous rage, she stormed at Raven without thought of who was there or the consequences of her actions. She was an out of control threat that needed to be eliminated without fail.

The traitors continued to evade being found out. Watching and hiding in the shadows. Meeting and plotting to bring down whomever they wanted, to gain power and strength. Their greed and selfishness will soon be their downfall.

Eli and Keira were soon going to welcome their bundle of joy.

Austin and Selina were doing great as Alpha and Luna of Red Moon, they too were expecting and soon they would add to their little family.

And now...Raven was pregnant, much too Mason's utter joy and happiness. Though Raven was happy with her pregnancy, she sighed in frustration, because now her mate was an even bigger over-protective loving oaf.

She loved and adored her mate with all her heart, but...a girl needs her space.

End of Book 3

His Defiant Mate