Chapter 1

Leo entered first the interrogation room, followed by Mason and then Gabe.

Both men stood to the side, while Leo walked forward, placing his hands palm down on the surface of the desk, leaning forward, "I suggest you start talking." Leo ordered threateningly.

Megan stared blankly at Leo for a few seconds, then turning her head in submission, "There is nothing else to say..." She replied, shrugging her shoulders.

Slamming his hands down with force, "Why...why did you do it?" He asked, "You are Keira's best friend."

Megan scoffed, "She was only a means to an end...that is all," She spoke, "Do you think that I was going to allow her to best me...never!" She stressed, glaring back, "It was not right that she got Ryker and I got an omega as a mate."

"All of this because you were jealous?" Gabe asked, growling in contempt.

"What? Little miss goody two shoes pranced around without a care in the world, coming from an Alpha family and having her big brothers to protect her," Megan sarcastically spoke, "She needed to be brought down..."

"And your mate? What did you do to them?" Leo queried, staring directly at Megan.

Megan looked down at her nails, "I killed him...after all he was a weakling." She spoke, shrugging her shoulders, "Besides, I wanted Ryker, he needed a real woman to please him, it was so easy to sway him."

"You do realize he cares shit about you." Mason spoke, "He is not going to save you."

"That is what you think..." She retorted back.

Leo's patience was wearing thin, "Then why hasn't he marked you, if you are so important to him."

Megan laughed, "Are you daft, if he did that, then I wouldn't have been able to stay in the pack and spy on you." Shaking her head, thinking that these guys were idiots, "I can fuck him whenever I want and you wouldn't think twice about the smell surrounding me. After all, sexual relations are easily washed away, whereas marking is permanent. And all of you know that, since none of you are actual virgins..." She spoke crudely.

Leo gave a sinister smile, "You are just a gold digging slut and what you haven't realized you have given me enough cause to sentence you to torture and death." Standing back up to his full height, folding his arms, watching the color drain from Megan's face.

"You can't do that...!" She denied vehemently, her eyes darting between all three men.

"Actually he can," Mason spoke lowly, "You admitted to treason and murder." He stated without a trace of emotion.

"You can't...!" She stuttered out, her eyes widening at the realization that Leo was standing his ground, "Ryker will kill you...!" She muttered unsurely, trying a last ditch at saving herself.

"Good...that is what I want, I want that coward to come out of his hiding burrow," Leo replied coldly, "Then we get two birds with one stone."

Bowing her head, her body trembling at the icy tone of Leo's voice, "Please..." She pleaded in a whisper.

Leo walked around the desk, going behind Megan, leaning forward, his lips near her ear, "Please...I think not, you don't deserve to remain alive, we definitely can't trust you and you betrayed us as a family."

Megan shivered, "Give me one more chance..." She murmured lowly, desperately.

"And what possibly could you have, that is worth your life?" Leo queried.

"Ryker..." Megan uttered out.

Leo stood up, gazing at Mason and Gabe, smirking behind Megan's back, keeping his voice bland, "So...you would betray your lover, to be able to live?" He asked.

"Yes...!" Megan replied, crying in fear.