Chapter 8

Utter chaos broke out, Leo had sprung up, placing his mate behind him protectively, as his brother began to shout and rant at Grace.

Leo was not taking this lying down, both males too stubborn to listen, each one shouting at the other.

Grace was confused, what was so important of the female's name, that had made the two males so angry and why was Selina still standing there in shock.

Wanting answers, she forcibly moved between the two males, "Stop it...you two are acting like rampant teenagers." She growled out, glaring at the both of them, "We either talk like civilized humans or I am walking out of here." She threatened, then glaring at Austin and poking his chest forcibly, "You should be more attentive of your mate..." She growled warningly at him, nodding her head towards Selina.

Both men flushed, quieting down.

Austin only then realizing that his mate was in a state of shock, rushing towards her and taking her into his embrace, murmuring soothing words to calm her down.

Leo raked his hand through his hair, pacing the room, coming to a abrupt stop in front of his mate, placing his hands on her shoulders, searching her face intently, "Are you sure that is the name she gave you?" He asked.

Shrugging her shoulders, "That is what I remember..." She responded truthfully.

Leo closed his eyes briefly, taking a deep breath, trying to think logically, "Can you describe how she looks like..." He asked firmly and calmly.

Grace thought for a moment, "She was young, tall, red hair and green colored eyes..." She responded with calm.

Sighing in relief, "That is not the Kara we know...!" Leo exclaimed, staring back at his brother, "She must have given a false name."

Again shrugging her shoulders, "I won't forget her face anytime soon." Grace stated.

"So, if you would have to see her again or even a photo, you will be able to tell us." Austin questioned.

"Yes." Grace responded, nodding her head.

"Then that is what we will do." Leo spoke, "We will search our data for any females fitting the description within the area, starting at Lunar."

"And won't it be a huge risk taking your mate there," Austin asked, "If the description doesn't fit Megan, then that means you have more than one traitor, then whomever she is, might still be there...spying on you."

"I'll be damned if anyone tries anything!" Leo growled, taking Grace into his arms, "And I am not going to sit around, waiting for them to come out of hiding. If Grace can find them soon, we can end this!"

Listening back and forth, as both men argued, Grace pondered for a moment, deep in thought as the past few moments swirled around in her mind, when a thought came to her, tugging on Leo's arm to gain his attention, staring up at him, "Why hasn't Raven given you these details?" She asked, "Why haven't you found the female by now...?"

"You haven' t told her!" Selina asked, staring sadly at Grace.