Chapter 14

Extremely Mature Content

"What the fuck do you mean she is gone and Ryker has been captured!" They shouted out, glaring at Griffin.

Now that he had marked them, he had more power over them, gripping the back of their head, tugging their head back forcibly, growling in warning, "Watch your tone with me...you are mine now, you don't control me!" He threatened them, "Besides, she was only a hindrance, having to drag her limp body around and we always knew that they would eventually catch up to that wimp, we don't need a weakling on our side."

"Fuck, I'm sorry...but she was our guarantee in winning this battle." They spoke out huskily, apologizing and submitting to their lover and mate.

Their body already lusting for his special attention, loving the dominant vibe radiating off him, their mouth salivating, wanting and needing more of his rough treatment.

Their eyes raking over his muscular build with lustful eyes, moaning as they saw his engorged bulge hiding behind his tight fitting jeans, licking their lips in anticipation at the feel and taste of him.

Griffin could smell the arousal coming off his mate, turning them around swiftly, his front to their back, tearing off both their clothes in a instant, his cock already throbbing with anticipation, leaning forward towards his mate's ear, "We don't need that bitch, we are strong as it is..." He husked out, nipping on their ear, growling as their mate's aroused scent intensified.

His erection nudged between the cleft of their bottom, teasing as he moved forward and backwards, but not yet penetrating the tight hole of his mate's anus, wanting to prolong the torture.

Finally, he turned his mate around, pulling them down onto their knees, gripping their head and moving his engorged length into their awaiting mouth, growling with pleasure, as their hot mouth sucked and slurped greedily at his hardened length, lubricating his cock with their saliva.

Moving his hips backwards and forwards, loving the feel of his mate's mouth on his cock.

About to reach his peak and wanting to release inside his mate, he pulled his cock out and turned his mate around, placing them on all fours, going down on his knees, he guided his wet cock towards their hole, moving in slowly, loving the feel of their mate's tight anus engulfing his huge length.

Keeping a hand on their mate's hip, Griffin pushed all the way in, both of them groaning at the pleasure as he reached inside to the hilt, his swollen balls twitching with anticipation.

Wanting and needing more, his other hand gripped his mate's hair, tilting their head back, as he moved his body over them, his mouth latching onto the mark, as he began to pound relentlessly.

Grunting and groaning, as he slammed hard and fast, his breath becoming harsh, his mate's moans encouraging him to go harder and faster, their body beneath him shaking and quivering with ecstasy, as they shouted out their orgasm.

Griffin growled loudly, biting hard on the mark, his release explosive, his hot semen filling his mate's tight hole.

Both collapsing, their limbs unable to carry their weight, both sated and satisfied after their explosive release.

"We will attack within the next month...!" He finally panted out, his breathing still harsh after their lovemaking.

"And we will have them all submit to us...we will be the Master of all werewolves!" He declared confidently.

End of Mature Content