Chapter 11

With feverish haste, running her hands over his naked chest, moving lower and lightly stroking his penis.

"Fuck...!" Leo swore, dragging her against him, capturing her mouth in a fiercely possessive kiss.

Lifting her up into his arms and then laying her on the bed, his hand stroking lightly over her stomach, pushing her legs apart, nestling between her thighs, the tip of his erection pressed against her core, easing forward slowly, catching his breath as her internal muscles stretched to accommodate him.

He kissed her passionately, as he pushed in deeper, swallowing her gasp of pain, as he broke through her innocence, stilling and waiting, kissing her again as he penetrated her fully, his swollen length fully embedded in her tight core.

Grace drew in a haggard breath, the feel of him inside of her making her breathless, her hips arching, trembling and eager, giving herself up to the firestorm building inside of her, her excitement increasing as he withdrew and drove into her again, slowly at first, then increasing his pace.

His breath quickened, his pleasure intense, thrusting into her again and again, their souls binding as one, lowering his mouth to the crook of her neck, his teeth elongating, nipping and tugging at her sensitive spot.

A groan emitted from deep within as she did the same to him, her teeth piercing his flesh, marking him as her climax hit hard and fast.

Sliding his hands beneath her bottom, he angled her to take an even deeper thrust, the same moment he bit down, sensations taking over, the waves of pleasure throbbing through them, his release gushing out, spurt after spurt of hot semen filling her womb.

Their bond snapping into place, each one could feel the others emotions and current pleasure.

For a long time afterwards, they remained joined, breathing hard, the sense of contentment and peace coursing through their bodies.

"You are finally mine..." He muttered against her lips, "I now can sense whenever you are in danger or hurt."

Grace understood Leo's worry, brushing a stray lock of hair from his face, giving him a passionate kiss, "Ditto..." She replied, still breathless from their lovemaking.

Maneuvering them slowly around, Leo kept Grace firmly within his arms, unable to let go, stroking her back, needing to have as much contact with her as he possibly could, loving the feel of her naked skin against his.

Grace sighed in contentment, loving the feel of her mate's hands across her body, her eyes fluttering shut, the sense of peace letting her fall into a deep sleep, knowing she was safe in the arms of her mate.

Feeling his mate fall asleep, Leo smiled in contentment, placing a kiss on her temple, closing his eyes and getting much needed rest for the next round of lovemaking.

Which he knew for a fact, he would never tire from, now that he has his mate in his arms, was all the incentive he needed to make love to her over and over again, his desire for her will always be never-ending.

She was his completely and no force on earth was going to take that away from him now...