Chapter 15

Austin and Leo made their way down towards the cells, where Ryker was being held.

As they reached the cell doors, Leo placed a hand on his brother's shoulder, stopping him from entering, "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

"How can I be an Alpha, if everyone worries that I can't handle things like this?" Austin queried a frown on his face.

"It's got nothing to do with your ability as Alpha, it's more to do with what that asshole did to our sister and especially your mate." Leo responded.

"Eli doesn't care who deals the final blow, as long as there is justice, so why shouldn't I have the right to do it." Austin spoke, his tone becoming harsh.

Lifting his hands up in surrender, "It's your call, just make sure we get answers first..." Leo commented, trying not to anger his brother further.

Rolling his eyes, "I kind of figured that...!" He replied sarcastically, opening the door and facing a tied up Ryker, moving further into the room, grabbing a chair, sitting down and watching silently, observing the pest before him.

"You know...I am actually glad you rejected our sister." Austin finally spoke up, "You are not man enough to handle her or her family, you are just a skinny whiny little wimp." A smirk forming on his face, "I wonder if you are trying to compensate for lacking certain parts in your anatomy..."

Ryker growled lowly, shifting in his seat, then a maniacal smile formed on his face, "How is that mate of yours, is my personal markings still visible?" He asked.

"Happy, strong and free...unlike you." Austin replied, not taking the bait, watching intently, seeing the smile disappear from Ryker's face, "As a matter of fact, these four walls and my face, will be the last thing you see today..."

Ryker gulped, first gazing at Austin and then at Leo, "He can't do that...I have the right to a fair trial."

Leo shook his head, "Not with the amount of evidence against you, the council has given us permission to deal with you whichever way we like."

"That's insane...!" Ryker shouted, swearing profusely at the pair.

Austin leaned forward, "No it's not..." Staring directly at Ryker, his voice calm and collected, "An Alpha can challenge another Alpha and nobody will interfere. But when a lowly pack member practices such atrocities, like you have done, the council has given us the permission to eliminate you from this planet, you are a disgrace to our kind and will soon join your uncle in the afterlife."

Ryker shouted and screamed, continuing his swearing and cursing,

Austin stood up, going around to the back of Ryker's chair, leaning forward, "Is there anything that you would like to repent...?" He asked lowly against Ryker's ear.

Ryker shook his head maniacally, "I hope when they come to destroy your pack and you are there lying...dying! That they make you watch as they fucking rape your mate and cut out your unborn pup ...!" He spat out, laughing like a lunatic.

Austin stood up straight, gazing at his brother without expression, swiftly lifting his hands, grabbing Ryker's head and twisting with force, tearing the head off its body, ending the life of a crazed bastard, "Justice served...even though I wanted to prolong his torture, his kind doesn't deserve to live longer." He stated firmly, not an ounce of emotion in his voice, staring at the dismembered head for a moment, then tossing it to the side with disgust.

"Well we are definitely not going to get answers from him now..." Leo spoke, his eyebrow quirking as he gazed down at Ryker's head.

Austin shrugged his shoulders, "He had nothing of importance to divulge..." He replied, "We are just going to have to rely on what we already know and make sure we are prepared."

"Let's hope it's enough to catch them..." Leo replied, a worried tone in his voice.