Chapter 13

"It's about time you made an appearance..." Austin spoke up, the moment that Leo and Grace entered the living room.

Leo could only grin at his brother, while Grace blushed to the roots of her hair.

Mortified in embarrassment, only realizing then, that everyone could tell what they had been up too, for the past twenty or so hours...

"So, I'm guessing that congratulations are in order." Austin asked, smiling at the pair, "Though I had hoped that you would have waited until you had reached your pack, instead of doing it here in my guest bedroom...now how am I going to be able to put anyone there, knowing what you have done." He playfully teased them, grunting when his mate poked him in his side.

Leo only shook his head in amusement, taking Grace into his arms, protectively hiding her embarrassment from his brother's teasing glare, "There is a thing called a washing machine, I am sure you know how to use that..." He quipped back, too much in a good mood, to take his brother seriously or beat him into submission.

Pointing his finger at Leo, "Then I suggest you get a move on and get those bed sheets washed..." Austin spoke, "Because I sure as hell not going to touch those with a beanpole..." He lightly threatened, enjoying the banter.

"Austin...!" Selina scolded her mate, glaring at him amusingly, giving Grace an apologetic look, aware that Austin, was making Grace feel uncomfortable and embarrassed.

"Sorry..." Austin replied, placing a kiss on his mate's lips, "It's not often that Leo is in such a good mood, had to take the opportunity."

Leo laughed, it was true, he had been serious, brooding almost all his life, even more so as the years passed, when he hadn't yet found his mate.

But now that he had her in his arms and knowing the special secret she carried in her womb, he could care less about his brother's teasing.

"It's alright Selina, he has the right to enjoy teasing his older brother, no harm in it." Leo spoke, a satisfied smile on his face.

Austin squinted his eyes at his brother, a frown on his face, "Who are you? And what have you done too my brother?" He asked, crossing his arms and glaring at Leo.

Leo chuckled, "Oh...I thought you knew everything about mating, you should know by now, the effects it has on you...especially with your mate being pregnant." He instead answered, giving a slight hint to his brother, watching as Austin's eyes widened, the moment he realized what Leo had been insinuating.

Austin gave him a questioning look, with a slight nod of his head, he confirmed what his brother was thinking, a grin splitting Austin's face at that moment, when realization set in.

Austin was ecstatic in that moment, his older brother has finally found happiness, the one thing everyone wished he would one day find and now it seems that Leo was going to be a father as well.

He hoped that this whole mess of the kidnapped girls gets sorted out soon, so that they can move forward and enjoy time with their growing family.

Moving forward with his mate, Austin embraced Leo, giving him his hearty congratulations and blessings.

If anyone deserved a family, it was Leo, he had always been a fair and strong Alpha, many respected his way of doing things and nobody questioned his loyalty towards those he cares about.