Chapter 12

Grace awoke after a long peaceful sleep, slowly stretching her body against her mate's naked body, a smile lighting up her face, as she realized that she was now fully mated and marked.

Sometime during their sleep, Leo had moved them around, her head laying on his chest, her body pressed against his side, his arm around her waist, keeping her pressed firmly against him, her leg slung over his.

She could feel and see the rise of his even breathing as he slept soundly, curiously her hands began to roam the hard planes of his chest, loving the feel of his skin against her fingers.

Lifting her head slightly, she first gazed up at him, seeing that he continued to sleep, she boldly looked down to where his shaft lay, her eyes widening at the size of him, tempted she slowly reached down, her hand attempting to encircle his wide girth.

Moaning lowly as she felt the silken skin of his erection, her core heating up, remembering how it felt to have him inside of her.

Feeling wanton and brave, she maneuvered her body over his, guiding his huge swollen length into her wet core, biting her bottom lip, gasping in pleasure, closing her eyes, as she lowered herself slowly down onto his shaft, loving the feel of him stretching her walls.

Leo could no longer remain impassive, he had woken up the moment he had felt his mate stir, his body already fully alert and erect, loving the feel of her naked skin against his.

Only to still, when she grasped his cock for a moment, then surprised as she lifted herself over him and taking his engorged length into her welcoming heat.

Groaning in desire, he gripped her hips, "You are going to be the death of me..." He moaned out, lifting her small frame and then bringing her down again on his hard length, his body arching, shivers of pleasure coursing through his body.

"Hmmm..." Is the only thing she could murmur, placing her hands on his chest, leaning slightly forward, lifting herself and then lowering again, instinctually setting up a rhythm, loving the feel of his hard ridged shaft rubbing against her inner walls, moaning at each penetration of his engorged length into her tight, slick core.

Leo gazed at his beautiful mate in the throes of passion, his desire for her consuming him in an intense heat, gripping her hips, he began to thrust harder and faster into her core, loving the way her bountiful breasts bounced before his gaze.

Lifting his head, he took one engorged nipple into his mouth, sucking and nipping, as he continued to thrust into her, her moans of ecstasy increasing.

Giving her other breast the same attention, his teeth began to elongate, his wolf wanting a taste of her luscious breast, unable to control his wolf in his lust filled daze, piercing the soft skin, on the top part of her breast, just as she reached her peak, her walls clenching hard on his length.

Her body arching and tensing, her nails scraping along his chest, as she screamed out her orgasm, her inner core becoming wetter and hotter with each pump of his shaft and the marking on her right breast.

Leo growled against her breast, his hands gripping her hips, as he pumped his release into her hot core, blind consuming pleasure roared through his veins as he too climaxed.

Breathing harshly against her breast, he removed his mouth from her breast, lapping and sealing her mark tenderly with his tongue.

Satisfied at his ministrations on her breast, he lifted his head, gripping the back of her neck, lowering her head towards his, giving her a passionate kiss, while his other hand held firmly to her hip, keeping her in place, his shaft fully embedded inside her, locked in place.

Grace moaned in pleasure against Leo's lips, her body pressed against his, his engorged shaft still inside her, the sensation indescribable.

Leo knew at this precise moment, that he would live, breathe and die for his mate and his unborn pup, knowing in that moment, that they had created something special.

He had been uncertain the first time they had mated, but now...with his wolf taking partial control, he knew for certain that he had made her pregnant.

This very second, his semen was fusing with her fertile egg, creating a new life.

His mind going over their recent lovemaking, it was rare for a wolf to make an appearance in human form while in the throes of passion or to mark their mate in a new spot.

Shaking his head slightly, he decided to store that tidbit of information in his memory banks, too figure it out at a later date, when things were back to normal.

Instead, he would now savor the feeling of completeness and enjoy this moment with his mate, keeping her firmly in his gentle embrace, inhaling her intoxicating scent, letting sleep consume them once again...

End of Mature Content