Chapter 18

Let's get ready to rumble...

My Friday night was supposed to be a mind numbing, uneventful, night hanging out with my bestie, and watching a movie so I didn't have to think about men at all. But after Jason shows up... wait strike that, after my drunken ass invited him over to take me out to dinner, well I should've known everything was going to go to hell in a handbag pretty damn fast!

Bodhi looked like he was about ready to kill someone, and had me a little freaked out. "Just go Lee!" I snapped again, but instead the stupid ass started walking towards Bodhi. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me!" I growled trying to grab a hold of Lee's arm to make him to stop, but only to have him shake me off.

When Bodhi got off his bike, it dropped to the ground as he rushed over to meet Lee, and when he was close... "You mother fucker!" Bodhi roared as he punched him in the face.

Lee barely had time to get himself back up before Bodhi was punching him again, but then Lee managed to get some hits in. "Damn it, This isn't helping anything!" I yelled ready to go in and put a stop to all this shit, when Dusty took me by the arm and pulled me back. "What are you doing?" I snapped.

"What am I doing? I'm wondering what the hell do you think you're doing?" Dusty growled.

"Me, I'm putting a stop to this." I growled back.

"No, you're not." He chuckled keeping a hold on me.

Lee got up punching Bodhi in the gut making me gasp. "Then you go in there and break this up!" I snarled.

"No, they have some shit to hash out, and besides, that ass deserves the ass kicking he's getting after the shit he just pulled." Dusty scowled.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

Dusty glanced down at me then back at the fight. "You're going to find out soon enough..." He replied, then looked up over at Jason. "Hey, who's that guy?"

"Him? That's just my ex, and he was just leaving." I snapped, but Jason didn't budge.

"I'm not going to leave you here alone with all this shit going on." Jason said to me.

"Oh please!" I growled.

That made Dusty chuckle, but then fight turned from bad to worse as Bodhi got onto of Lee and started beating the crap out of him. "I don't think I'll be able to keep my boy from beating the shit out of you too if you don't get your ass out of here." He warned, and then, finally, let go of me and went and took a hold of Bodhi to break up the fight. "He's had enough... you don't want to end up in jail again for beating the hell out of somebody." Dusty growled stopping the hit that Bodhi was going to land on Lee.

"Alright, alright." Bodhi growled as he shook off Dusty's hand, then glared back at Lee who was wiping the blood that was gushing out of his nose as he got up from the ground. "You don't ever fucking come near Gabby again, you understand me... she's mine!" He growled.

"What the hell..." I stammered, but then Bodhi turned to me and then saw Jason and made his way over.

"Who the fuck are you?" He snarled.

"Me, I'm just leaving..." Jason said with his hands up, and then hurried off to his car, the pussy!

I watched Jason's car pull out and leave, and then turned back to Bodhi who was now standing in front of me, but I just crossed my arms and glared at him. You didn't think I was just going to give in to those baby blues, did you? "What, you going all navy seal on me now?" I snapped.

"Ballsy, I like her." Dusty chuckled making me roll my eyes.

"Come on Teach, we have some shit to straighten out." He growled back, then came over and threw me over his shoulder.