CHAPTER 6

Leenah's POV

Ameer picked up the phone when I called using Najma's phone. I was shocked when I heard a woman's voice in the background and realized that Ameer had been ignoring my calls.

"Hello..?" Ameer said as soon as he answered the phone. I was silent, unsure of what to say. Then, I heard something that broke my heart even further.

"Baby, this is not the time for calls. We need to go now," the woman said.

I couldn't hold back my tears any longer and started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Hi Ameer," I managed to say in a whisper. "It's me, Leenah."

"What do you want now, Leenah? Why are you disturbing my life? Don't you understand the concept of giving someone the silent treatment? Are you blind?" Ameer shouted into the phone.

I was speechless for a few minutes, unable to find the right words to say.

"What have I done to deserve this, baby?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"I don't feel the same way about our relationship anymore, Leenah. I need some space, and especially from you. I can't love you anymore," Ameer yelled, hissing through gritted teeth.

"Thank you for being honest, Ameer, but all I ever did was love you with a genuine heart. I hope you get what you deserve," I said weakly before hanging up the phone.

Just then, I noticed the good-looking guy I had been checking out earlier. "Ok, Leenah, this is not the right time..." I thought to myself.

"Are you okay?" the guy asked with a serious expression on his face.

"Please leave, I don't want to talk," I said, wanting him to go away.

"It's fine if you don't want to share, but at least go inside. It's not safe out here," he said before turning around and walking away.

Ameer kept calling using Najma's phone, and in a fit of anger, I tossed it aside and watched as it crashed to the ground. I wasn't even concerned about the drama that Najma would cause when she found out.

I saw the guy approaching me again.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Please leave me alone," I said rudely.

"Whatever it is, deal with it," he spat before walking away.

But at that moment, I couldn't think about anything except for the fact that Ameer had done this to me. I trusted him with all of my heart and had given him everything. The tears kept falling like waterfalls as I felt goosebumps all over my body and my strength started to wane.

fateemahmk1@gmail.com
Edit thoroughly to novel standard: I decided to take a walk around after picking up Najma's crashed phone up from the floor.
I kept walking and thinking without even bothering about where I am heading to.
My phone keeps buzzing and I saw an unknown number. I am not ready for more heartbreaks, I cannot take anymore.  I put the phone on silent and kept walking

I am still at the center it is a very big center that anyone can get lost inside of it
Ok wait, I think I am lost... where the fuck am I?
Soon, I heard voices. Male's voices, they were three! My heart is now pounding and ready to explode out of my chest. Ohhh lord please save me!

"Hi cutie, were you looking for us?" The first guy say with an evil laughter
"Worry no more we are here" the second guy said
While the third guy was trying to move closer and touch me.

I kept praying silently ohhh God please save me!

"Please don't hurt me" that's all that came out from my mouth with a shivering body.