CHAPTER 38

Leenah's POV
The week of the wedding...
(Coctail party)

Our house is so full of different people who are here for the wedding.

But I am at Najma's house along with my few friends from school and my cousins. I don't have much friends.

"So we're giving you out in 2days time... wow wow wow!" Aseeya my cousin says making some weird faces.
"Who wouldn't believe that you weren't going to marry Ameer few years back" Sameera, my friend says laughing.

"She'll have fought with anyone who says that she's not going to marry him" Najma chipped in.

The girls continued talking about old memories and some dumb shits that I don't even want to participate in.

"Why are you quiet?" Larai asks
"Just listening to you guys" I say
"Don't be such a bore! You were never like this" Aseeya says and I decided to join them.

We had some fun, joked and laughed hearts out and at a point I don't want all these good things to end.
"Aren't we getting ready for the cocktail party?" Najma asks

"I have forgotten that I Am getting married" I say in sarcasm cause it's not yet time for the event.

They kept giving me some weird looks which I ignored!

"I don't want a heavy makeup please" I warned the artist for the umpteenth time.
"Don't worry, I'm almost done" she says

20mins later

"I am tired" I whined
"There you go... done!" She say turning me to face the mirror.

Ohhh Lord of mercy, look how gorgeous I look, the makeup is simple yet classy, the glossy lips pop out my cute full lips. I can't believe I can actually look this good. I stood there like a statue admiring my face.

The girls came in and kept awning taking pictures of me here and there and posting them on social media.

"You guys should stop posting, Why are other guys seeing me before my groom?" I say pouting.
"I'll send them to him" Najma says grabbing her phone.
"No way! You're mad" I say  snatching the phone away from her.

"Take pictures of me with my phone and I'd send them to him myself" I
"But your headgear isn't even tied yet" Larai chipped in.
"It's Noor and didn't you think of that while posting my pictures?" I say while Najma clicked.
"Wow! He won't take his eyes off of his phone today" Aseeya says giggling

"Ikr" I say winking.

Mum kept calling telling us not to be late to the event as people are already there.
Actually the event is for friends and cousins
No elders involved.

But My mum and mother-in-law had everything in control in other to prevent immoral stuffs from going on. They organized everything so perfectly.

As expected, I and my friends were late. I spotted the groom's and his friend's car parked already but they were inside.

A slow romantic song was played while we all made pairs.
I and Noor Of course...
Najma and Imran
Azra and Saheel
Aleeya and Asad
We were the first four before the others.