CHAPTER 30

Leenah's Pov:

"Hey wake up sleepyhead," an annoying voice yelled into my ears.
I opened my eyes to see someone who looked like a monkey.
I rubbed my eyes and muttered, "A monkey in my room?"

"Wake up, idiot," Najma said sounding pissed.

"Ohh Najma! Why are you here so early in the morning?" I asked with a sleepy voice.

"Morning? This is 12:33pm," she yelled, removing the duvet from my body.
"What?! Oh no, I slept too much!" I said and hurriedly made my way to the bathroom.

After about 20 minutes, Najma yelled again, startling me.

"Are you alive in there?"
Why can't she keep her voice down?!

I ignored her and finished my business in the bathroom.
I finally came out after a few more minutes.
"So happy to see you ain't dead," Najma exhaled dramatically.

"Don't disturb me. Where is your Imran? And you know how mad I am at you?" I said, throwing the towel on my head at her.

"My Imran? What do you mean? And why are you mad?" She asked, eyeing me.
"Don't act like a dumbo with me, okay? It's all evident and don't you dare lie to me. Why didn't you tell me you guys were hanging out?" I said angrily.

"Calm down, princess. I am sorry and maybe I feel something towards him," she said, winking at me.

"Ohhhh! I see, and I know," I said, rolling my eyes and walking towards my closet.
"He loves you," she finally said after I finished rubbing my lotions.
"Imran? You've got to be kidding me!" I said, throwing the lotion container at her.
"Ouch! Not him, idiot! His cousin! Your boss and freaking Noor," she said, rubbing where I hit her.

"What??? No and no way! He's bipolar and he doesn't believe in love," I said, pulling out my maroon and black straight gown.
"You are just blind and you ain't seeing it because you also don't want to fall in love. While clearly your eyes scream love when you see him...stop fooling yourself, idiot," she said loudly from the room.

"I don't want to hear or know! Get ready, we are going out with my brother Khaleel," I yelled from my closet.

"Ohhh! Totally forgotten that he's here," she muttered, but I heard.

I came out of the closet and Najma gasps when she saw me.

"What?!" I ask her confuse
"You want all The guys to be looking at you?" She asks
"You're mad! Ofcourse I am putting on my jacket" I say showing it to her

"Ohh!"

I put on my makeup and we made our faces before heading down. Najma waited in the waiting room while I went to check on Khaleel.

"Hi bro, we're all set up!" I say as I enter the room.

"Ohhh sis, you didn't even knock!" he says, shaking his head.

"Sorry, get up, let's go. My friend Najma is also here," I say, clapping my hands.

"Why are you acting like a child? I'll get up, okay?" he says, starting to get annoyed.

I closed the laptop he was working on and dragged him out of the room.

"Hey, wait! I have to get ready," he says.

"Ok, 5 minutes," I ordered and left the room.

I saw my mom and Najma conversing happily.

"Greetings, mom!" I say, hugging her.

"Greetings to you too, my child. Are you guys going out?" she asks.

"Yes, we're going out with brother Khaleel," I say happily.