EPILOGUE

Leenah's POV
"Stop running around, the floor has just been mopped" I warned the twins for the umpteenth time.
"Mummy, he is going catch me" Areefah say giggling.
"Areef, stop chasing her like that" I say to the little boy who is having fun running after his sister.
"Mummy, don't ruin our game" he says still going after her.

The next thing I heard was a loud thud
Areefah just fell down.
She started crying so loud that my ears hurt due to the echo of her cries.

"Areef! You see what I've been telling you? You've now hurt your sister" I say glaring at him while he kept looking at me with his eyes like oranges.

He then started crying louder than Areefah!

"What is going on here" Noor says in a husky voice.
"Daddy, mummy shouted at me" Areef says in his babyish voice.

I just shook my head in disbelief.

"Mummy won't just shout at you without you doing anything" Noor says looking directly into his eyes.
"Daddy!" Areefah say in her babyish voice and gave him a hug.

"Why were you crying princess?" He asks rubbing her head.
"Daddy, Areef was chasing me and I fell. But we were just playing and he's lying mummy didn't shout at him" she retorted tearing up again.

"You should tell her sorry Areef, and you guys should better stop that your rough play" Noor says walking up to me.

"I am sorry" Areef says hugging Areefah
"Good! You guys should go to your play room and play" I say and they left not sparing another minute.
"Hi baby!" Noor says kissing me.
"Hey! You done working?" I say putting my head on his laps.
"Not really, heard the children crying That's why I came" he says stroking my hair.

We have been blessed with twins after a year of our marriage. We name them Areef and Areefah. They're 4years old. Areef look more like me but has his father's eyes while Areefah almost look like me but has more of her father's features. They were born in California when I and Noor had to stay there because of his business purposes. We lived there and came back few months back.

"Remember we are taking the kids to disney land right?" He suddenly says out of the blue.
"Yeah, for vacation. They've been disturbing me seriously. who even told them about that place?" I say and he chuckled.
"Every kid knows of disney land so don't be surprised" he says

"Daddy, mummy Did you just mentioned Disney land?" The kids asks in unison.
"What??!!! What did I say about eavesdropping kids?" I say wiggling my eyebrows.
"We were just passing by mummy, we promise that we didn't eavesdrop" Areef say while Areefah run to her dad.
"Okay okay, Who wants some Ice-cream? Noor spoke.
"Me" the kids say happily.

"Y'all should go get ready as we will go have some fun and I have a surprise for you" Noor says and I looked at him puzzled but he just shrugged, smirked and left.

"You should ask your helper to get you two dressed ok?" I say to them and they ran off giggling.

Why can't kids just walk but run? Or is it just my kids?
"Baby??! What surprise do you have for us?" I say immediately I reach the room.
"Surprise aren't meant to be told, honey" he says pecking me.

"Alright then!" I say letting it slide and walked up straight to the closet.

'At the ice cream place'

"Daddy where is the surprise? Hope you're not lying?" Areef say making our jaw drop.
'He has always been the one with the big mouth'

"Areef is that how you talk to elders?" Areefah says and I smiled at her sweetly.