CHAPTER 36

Leenah's POV
3days later...
Dad called I and Saheel to talk to us about our relationship.
"Do you want to marry him, Leenah?" Dad asks softly
"Dad... I... ye.." Saheel cuts me.
"She has someone" he abruptly says and my eyes widened.

"What?!" Dad says not believing his ears
"Yes Uncle, It's her boss, the one that brought her to the hospital, Noor" Saheel say with so much courage.
"Is that true Leenah?" Dad ask sternly.
"Yes..." I managed to say
"Do you love him? And are you sure he's the one you want?" Dad ask looking intensely at me.

"He's a good man. I know I shouldn't be seeing him without your permission but I am sorry! It all started at work" I say not even sure of it.
"How can I trust him with you?"
"He is Asad's friend" I say

"Okay then! I'll discuss it with your mother. Are you ok with it Saheel?" Dad asks him.
"Actually I never wanted to get married into family, it used to cause a lot of problems in my own view" Saheel says with his head bent.
"You should have told us in the first place... we wouldn't have dragged it this far, does that mean that you have someone?" Dad says in a fatherly tone.

"Actually... I think I have fallen for Azra, Noor's sister" he says rubbing the back of his head nervously and my eyes widened while I looked at him with my mouth agape.

"You all are getting married into the same family? That is all good then. I just hope they're good people" Dad say smiling faintly.

He say a few more words before he dismisses us.
"So... Azra huh?!" I say when we came out of the room.
"Yeah, you know...I don't know how it happened but with her being here and cheering me up you shouldn't expect anything less" he says smiling like a goat.

'Her plan worked! That girl is surely something else!'

"Don't you dare break her heart Saheel" I warned.
"Trust me" he says
"What are you two discussing?" Khaleel says coming in between us.
"Nothing" we both say in unison which make us chuckle.

I excused myself so I'll give Noor a call.

"Hi, beautiful are you missing me?" He says immediately he picks up the call.

"Greetings to you too, your highness" I say in sarcasm.
How're you?"
"I'm good! Guess what?" I say excitedly

"I'm fine too, thanks for asking! I'm not a good guesser just tell me now" he says sounding impatient.
"Saheel just told dad everything. So dad is going to discuss about it with mum and we will know our next move" I say smiling.
"Such a good news. You have No idea how happy I am right now. Will also tell mum about it" he says happily and hung up before I could say anything.

Hours passed by dad and mum still haven't called me yet... I just pray she doesn't reject this whole thing though I know she'll find it hard to cause he is a friend to Asad and she so much likes Asad.

1hour....
2hours...
3hours...
'Still nothing'

So I decided to go down to the living room and see what's up.
"As if you know I was about to call you" mum say immediately I came down the stairs.

"Okay... and here I am" I say trying to force a smile despite how nervous I am at the moment.
I slowly walked towards her and sat down on the floor while she was on the couch.

"Your dad narrated all that you two discussed. Are you sure about that?" Mum asks and I nod my head shyly.
"Okay! You can tell him to bring his family over as I don't have any problem with it afterall, your happiness is what matters" mum says smiling at me.

"Thank you and I will inform him" I say dancing mentally.

We discussed a little more before I went back to my room.