00|MORE THAN TWICE

Epigraph

"To say if I can't have you no one can seems a tad bit morbid, then again, a world where I can't have you does not exist. Mine in every universe"

Synopsis

Jake William's the golden boy that you would call every girls dream. His possesiveness, arrogance, former notorious playboy and also utterly charming he could draw in any girl he desires. After letting the influence of his friends ruin the one thing he desired the most, his bestfriend and also the girl of his dreams that no one at Kensington prep could get through.

After being separated by half truths and lies. The two young lovers, golden boy Jake Williams then the beautiful and popular Hannah Jensen crosses path again.

After years apart, Jake finally tries and find a way to tell his part of the story she so wished she could forget and always refused to hear. But through it all there would be temptation and events that would make matters worse and test both lovers and they believed it was nothing new.

Problems surrounded them and in the end it will either leave both in hate or love.

DISCLAIMERS.

Thank you, thank you so so much for giving this book a chance and I hope your enjoy it.

Began: 15/04/2020
Ended: 24/12/2020

I am @yaswylde-.(Jasmine)

WARNINGS¡!!!》

_FOUL LANGUAGES / MATURE SCENES (AMONG OTHER SEXUAL ACTS) are present.

So PLEASE read at your own risk.
DO NOT SAY, I didn't warm you, cause I did. There may be A FEW triggers like alcohols and also losses so again DO NOT READ IF YOU AREN'T ABLE.

Several drug use and violence so please read at your own risk**

COMMENTS and VOTES will be very much appreciated. Also please SHARE and FOLLOW me to know more about upcoming stories. It would really mean a lot.. and lastly this story is purely from my wild imagination and it wouldn't be right if it is copied and pasted on other sights or parts of it being taken, I doubt you would want the same thing being done to you so please DON'T DO IT!!

More than twice by @YasWylde.

.......