*Thirty one*

"You are my life and my strength, but how do I fight my demons when you're too far to reach?!"- Jasmine

Chapter thirty one. Injuries.

Hannah Jensen

Recap...

"Hello Hannah."

This was a bad idea...

.......

"Rebecca, you mind explaining to me why you wanted Damon to come and practically kidnap me?!" I uttered lowly, filled with venom and she rose from the chair then sauntered towards the counter and picked up a small object.

As she began to pace towards me I stared at her warily and slightly skeptical but she only smiled at me and grabbed my hand then placed the- pregnancy test?!

She placed it in my hand then said with so much happiness in her voice and I almost threw up after I registered what she had said.

"Me and Jake are going to have a baby, we would be a family and I don't want you meddling in our lives anymore, you can go now, you and I both know he cares about me enough to leave you, just call him now and tell him it's over, so he would come to me," she stated as if she had won and I laughed. I wouldn't be surprised if she had infected me with her craziness because that was all I had been doing more today, releasing hysterical laughs once they stated something absolutely absurd and completely stupid!

"What have you been consuming sweetheart?! Hmm?! I'm almost convinced there is something in the water because you have completely and utterly lost your mind if you expect me to believe that Jake is the father of the baby you're carrying! I don't know what lies you have been feeding Damon but he is positive this baby is his and convinced you could be good or saved for that matter, I think that's complete horse shit but he disagrees, so for once in your life put someone other than yourself first and get some medical help Rebecca because you have lost it! Entirely!" I rebuked, and her face morphed in anger then she raised her hand to slap me.

Before her palm collided with my cheek, I caught her by the wrist and pushed her hand away.

"Don't even bloody think about it you bitch you got lucky last time, not the second, I'm tempted to beat your ass right now but I have enough self-preserve and a brain to know it might have an impact on your baby so don't temp me." I gritted as I paced forward and she backed away.

Albeit she did that, there was not a trace of fear on her face but calmness. She was completely stoic and I would be lying if I said it didn't alarm me.

"Jake is the father of my baby and he will leave and come to me once he finds out, but if you insist on taking him away from me then there is no harm done in removing you from the equation."

She suddenly pulled something from the drawer she was against and held it firmly in her hands and pointed it at me, I now realised it was a gun and quickly backed away in fear. She released a plain and menacing chuckle and moved languidly towards me with the gun still pointed at me.

"Not so tough now are you, carrots. You will leave Jake one way or another." My eyes opened in horror as I noticed her hand on the trigger and I froze. Part of me thought this was all a hooks or a stupid prank, but Rebecca really had lost her mind hence obsessed with Jake.