*Seven*

"7🖤Never hated you"

"I don't want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips or be in your arms because that's only my place."-lovequotes

Chapter seven. Never hate you.

.....

Next morning I woke up later than usual since it's the weekends. I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine and I brought my I-pod with me to listen to.

After that refreshing shower, I blow dried my hair and changed into a silver cropped hoody with matching joggers then I added white converse.

Surprisingly no one was here so I called Hailey and Jade over since we were all bored and got nothing to do while Kassey went on a date. We decided to watch the Star series, while talking.

"I'm going on a date tonight, with Damon." I blurted out randomly and they all jumped and ogled wide eyes at me.

"Holy shit, so what are you wearing?" Hailey questioned and my brows creased.

She's joking right?

I raked my hands on what I was already wearing and she shook her head at me.

"You're not putting much effort in this are you?" This time it was Jade and I shrugged then returned to the movie. They suddenly shared a mischievous smirk which I ignored.

The movie had ended and I was now with two annoying girls I called my best friends going shopping because according to them I need to look good even if it's just a 'get off my back date', their words not mine.

We made our way to the first shop and I sat on a bench while they scanned the clothes racks for me to try on. While they were at it, I decided to listen to some music just to kill time.

After what felt like hours Hailey came back with multiple outfits with some that are not even in my favor. Dresses. I only wear that thing on formal occasions!

"You're joking right?"

"What? Come, get to changing, my favorite is definitely that black knee length on top, you should totally buy it, and it’s bare at the back, see?" I won't lie it's a really beautiful dress, but I don't do dresses.

"Cute, but don't push your luck." I smiled and she sulked and threw the other clothes next to me, demanding me to go try it on.

The last outfit I tried was a black skirt that reached mid-thigh and a red crop top. I walked out of the changing room and found my friends there with jaws on the floor.

I wonder what Jake would think if he saw me in it... I could only imagine the way he would bite his lip seductively and beckon me to him then slowly strip it off-

I had no clue where those came from but they need to be deleted from my mind immediately. I may be tolerating him because he would be living with us for over two months and acting more civilised because I need to be more mature about the situation also because it was over two years ago. That does not mean he and I could reconcile and think about being a couple again.

"Holy shit you look good, this is definitely the one." I chuckled at Jade's reaction and then went and changed back in my own clothes and we paid for what we bought and left.

We went to get something to eat and we went back to mine. An hour later, they went home and I went to my room to get ready since it was already six.