*Twenty eight*

"She says she's falling for me then says she doesn't want to fall, but I will always remind her that I would catch her."-Jasmine

**Mini mature scene up ahead**

Chapter twenty eight. One and only.

Hannah Jensen

My eyes fluttered open and a smile took over my entire face when I felt where I was. My head laid on Jake's naked chest and his arms were firm around my waist. My right arm was over his torso and our legs were tangled.

Once I raised my head and rested my chin on his chest so I could admire him, his soft snores left his mouth slightly open and I chuckled. I made an attempt to move but his arms held me tighter but I then realised he was still asleep.

I made small patterns on his chest then traced my finger down his abs until I reached right above the duvet that covered his naked body halfway which rested on his torso, his hands found mine and halted it instantly.

I presumed he thought I would go lower and I chuckled once he peered at me through hooded eyes.

"Good morning sunshine." I mused and he smiled lovingly then mumbled 'morning'. He then adjusted himself so he could sit against the headboard and I followed but instead sat opposite him and then pulled the duvet along to cover my chest.

Once he caught on what I had done he smirked then pulled at his end which I only glared at him for.

"Why are you covering up love, I've seen all of you, tasted it even." His smirk grew once he saw the shade of red on my cheeks then he pulled me forward so I now straddled his waist.

"Good morning to you too carrots." His childish ness had dropped and he now admired me solemnly and placed a strand of hair behind my ear. I could only imagine what my hair looked like now but I could care less.

"I love you." He whispered as he leaned his forehead on mine and my hand circled his nape.

"I know, I love me too." I winked at him and he pulled back slightly then stared at me in amusement and mischief.

"Oh really now." Before I could blink he had already rolled us over and began to tickle me. I laughed harder after each second and begged for him to stop but to no avail he kept on torturing me.

"J-Jake stop! O-Okay! O-Okay!" He halted his assaults and I sighed in relief but once he hovered over me and his face was centimeters away from mine, my breath hitched.

"I love you Hannah." He muttered once more with more solemnity and I stared in his mesmerising orbs then my hands returned to his nape.

"I love you too Jacob." As soon as the words left my mouth his lips had already crashed on mine and I moaned. We were both completely naked so it was easy for our greedy hands to explore.

I felt his already hardened length on my thigh and I groaned then attempted to pull him closer for more skin contact. But once he broke away from my lips and made a path between my globes a loud knock on the door made us both jump.