Chapter 1

I woke up from my big bed because of the ringing alarm clock. I stopped it and went to the bathroom to fix myself. I walked in front of the mirror and saw myself.

My red eyes were dark, indicating that I was still tired. I washed my face and looked back up. I made my eyes brown and went to the shower.

After a few minutes, I finished. I put on the clothes I have to wear for school. It's my first day of school, and I'm a freaking vampire. I put on my glasses for disguise. I guess I'm disguising myself as a nerd.

I walked down to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I took a pack of blood and poured it into a glass. I picked the glass of blood and started drinking it. Usually, this can fill me the whole day, but sometimes I will get weak.

If I get weak, I have pills. They are blood pills, I just let them dissolve in water, and I have synthetic blood. They don't fill me like real blood, but it's enough to feed me.

My phone buzzed, meaning that someone messaged me. I picked my phone up and saw that Jennie messaged me.

Jennie - Hyeon-Ju Unnie! Are you going to school yet?

Me - Yeah, wait for me at the school.

I turned my phone off and finished my drink. Okay, for you to understand what's going on, I'm going to do a short profile.

•Lee Hyeon-Ju
- A vampire.
- The leader of an undercover and dangerous gang. The gang is named "Crimson Blood".
- Actually a royalty and probably the last vampire because the kind almost went extinct.
- Is usually cold to others except for her members.

•Kim Jennie
- A member of the CB.
- A Human.
- She joined because she wants to stop other gangs from killing innocent people.

•Kim Jisoo
- Also, a member of the gang.
- She acts like a mother for all the members, even Hyeon-Ju.
- A Human.

•Park Chaeyoung (Rosé)
- A member of the gang.
- She acts cold to everyone except for the gang.
- A human.

•Lalisa Manoban (Lisa)
- A member of the gang.
- A human.
- The youngest of the gang and probably the joker of the gang.

Okay, back to the story.

I walked out of my house and sped a little bit, trying to find the school. I then stopped walking, realising I forgot the location. I sighed and looked around. I saw a group of guys, and I walked towards them. I could use a little bit of help.

"E-excuse me," I said, acting all innocent. I mentally rolled my eyes at myself.

All of the guys looked at me, so I looked at all of them. My gaze stopped at someone with mint hair. There was something about him that made me feel weird, but I ignored it.

"Do you guys know the directions of Seoul University?" I said, looking down. Because of the guy with mint hair, there was something about him that made me feel hungry, and that will make my eyes red.

I took hold of myself and return my brown eyes. I looked back up at them, and they were looking at each other until one looked at me.

"Just go straight, and you have to turn right, then go straight," said the guy who looks like the leader. I slightly smiled at them and thanked them.

I started walking to the directions he said until I heard them whispering with my power of hearing.

"Damn, we didn't even get to play with her."

"Don't worry. It looks like she's our schoolmate."

I furrowed my brows and just sprinted to the school. Weird, are they perverts? I just shrugged it off and walked into the school. I saw Lisa with the other girls.

"Hey, girls!" I said, and they looked at me. Lisa raised her brow, confused.

"Who are you?" She said, confused while looking at the others and me. The others were holding their laugh while I just rolled my eyes laughing a little bit.

"It's me, Lisa," I said, lowering my glasses a bit and flashed my red eyes a little bit. When Lisa realised, she chuckled.

"Oh, it was you unnie, I didn't even realise."

"I guess my disguise is good that you don't even realise that it's me," I said, smirking a little bit. I then walked in front of them.

"I have Chemistry first. What do you guys have?" I asked them while walking.

"We all have History," Rosé said with a gloomy tone. I then turned my head and smiled a bit.

"I guess I'll see you guys later," I said and waved goodbye to them.

On my way to the classroom, I went to a vending machine to buy bottled water. I was about to put the coin when someone stopped me. The currency fell from my hand, so I picked it up and looked at the guy who stopped me.

It was the same guys who helped me a while ago. Why are they acting mean now?

"Hey, newbie," said someone who had dark brown hair, someone who is slightly taller than me. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused at what they are doing.

"You should know us since you are new," said the guy who has pink hair and was a bit shorter than me. I slightly smirked at his appearance, but I didn't show it.

"My name is Namjoon, and these are; Jin, Yoongi, Heseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook," he said, pointing at each one as he said a name.

I looked at the mint haired guy named Yoongi, and I saw him shocked when I looked at him. I just looked away and looked at Namjoon.

"So?" I said unintentionally. I felt like I want to slap myself. Get into character, Lee Hyeon-Ju!

"What do you mean so?" Said Jungkook, but I looked down.

"I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean to s-say it that w-way," I said, rolling my eyes, but I hid it from them. I need to act like a nerd, damn it.

"What's your name, newbie?" Yoongi said with a cold tone. I looked up at him, but he just looked away.

"Uhm, it's Hyeon-Ju."