Chapter 10

Hyeon-Ju's POV

I finished smoking so I threw the cigarette butt in the bin and stood up. I walked while looking down when I saw two feet in front of me. I don't know why but I slid my sleeve down where my tattoo is.

I looked up and saw Namjoon in front of me. He pushed me to the floor and smirked.

"Hello again, Vampiress."

I glared at him and stood up. I glance at Yoongi who was looking away. Snitch. I looked back at Namjoon.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said acting dumb. He laughed a bit but he turned serious.

"Beat her up," he said and some of the members came closer to me. I walked back but I bumped into someone.

"You're not going anywhere," Jimin said and pushed me down. The others started kicking me and punching me. This is so annoying.

I saw behind the others is Yoongi. He wasn't doing anything, he was just standing there.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I looked at them dead in the eyes. "Stop it," I said lowly.

"What was that? I didn't hear you," Jungkook said as smirked at me. I sighed and pushed all of them off me. I clenched my fist and looked at them with my red eyes.

"I said, STOP IT!" I shouted as I felt the ground shake. I cracked my neck and looked at them smirking.

"W-what's happening?" Hoseok stuttered as he looks at me.

"She's changing!" Namjoon exclaimed as he looked at me with terror written all over his face.

"You know, this wouldn't happen if you stopped beating me," I said as I walked slowly to them with a smirk on my face.

I then ran to them with great speed and stopped right behind Yoongi. I then hung my arms around his neck.

"I've been looking for you for years, did you know that?" I whispering to his ear. I saw him shivered. It looks like I gave him goosebumps.

"Get off him, you bloodsucker!" Jimin shouted at me. I looked at him, annoyed.

"It's more accurate to call me a vampire, you shorty," I said but I whispered the last one because I know he will get mad but it's true though.

"I won't listen to you anyways, he's my mate," I said looking at Yoongi. He looked at me surprised but I just caressed his cheek.

"You can't be he's mate, you bloodsucker!" Hoseok said. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"What did I told you? Call me a vampire, you stupid fools! How rude to call a royalty like that," I said glaring at them. All of them were shocked at what I said. What? It's true.

"R-royalty?" Taehyung stuttered as he looks away. I tilted my head looking at him but I ignored it.

"Now now, you see, I'm really swollen because of the punches and kicks you all gave me," I said as I looked at my sharp nails. I should probably get them done sometimes.

"I'm going to turn back into a human but there is a high chance that I will pass out. Take care of me will you? If you don't want to suffer," I said glaring at them while pointing at their direction. I saw them nod slowly so I turned back to human.

When I did, darkness surrounded me and I couldn't see anything. All I remember is someone catching me before I fell.

Hours later

I woke up with a slight pang in my head. I slightly opened my eyes and come to the conclusion that I'm in someone else's room. I looked around and saw a glass of water and my pills were beside it.

I tilted my head to the side and took one pill then I put it in the water. When it dissolved, I drank it and put it back on the side table.

I stood up and opened the door to the outside. I peeked at it and noticed the familiar interior design of the house. I'm at BTS' house.

I walked downstairs and saw the boys in the kitchen. I didn't go there because I was feeling a bit awkward but Yoongi turned around.

He widened his eyes and put his phone in his pocket.

"You're awake?" He said and walked closer to me. He put the back of his hand on my forehead. I felt the warmth of his hands but I took his hand off my forehead.

"I'm cold as ice, you won't know my temperature," I said and his cheeks turned pink. I chuckled and looked at the others. They were just looking at me but Namjoon cleared his throat.

"You have some explaining to do," he said as he walked to the living room. All of the boys followed him so I did too. I sat down and felt uncomfortable. It feels like I'm being watched by a hundred vampire hunters but then again, I'm too strong. I can kill them in minutes. Sometimes, I am scared of myself. Well I should be if I'm a human, I'm a monster anyways.

"How old are you?" Jimin quickly asked but Yoongi smacked his head.

"It's rude to ask a woman's age," he said while shooting daggers at Jimin. Jimin quickly apologized and bowed at me.

"Hey, no need to bow. If you are asking how old I am, I'm more than a hundred years old," I said while rolling my eyes. That made me sound old.

Jimin opened his mouth in awe, same as Jungkook and Taehyung. Are they really that surprised by how old I am?

"If you are here, alive, where are your parents?" Jin asked with an innocent look. I saw Taehyung flinched and looked down. I sensed that he is guilty but why would he be?

I sighed and looked down too. I hate talking about this but I have to answer so I will be clean for them.

"I don't have parents," I said with a cold tone. Every time I have to talk about my family, I get really emotionless.

It was dead silence, it's like an angel passing through.

"I-I'm sorry," Jin stuttered as he turned white. Probably terrified I got angry but I'm not. It has been years, I should move on already.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to them?" Namjoon said carefully to not make me angry. I looked at him and everyone was surprised by the emptiness in my eyes.

"They were killed by hunters."