Chapter 15

I raised a brow at the guy. I don't really know him and he is saying that he is my bestfriend. The boys are also confused.

"Can I ask for your name?" I asked him politely

"Can I ask for your name?" I asked him politely. I really don't know this person.

"I guess it has been years since we saw each other that you don't remember me. It's me Park Min-Hyuk," he said grinning at me.

Then it hit me. I remember a name like that in my past. It's so familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

"It's me, Rocky?" He said trying to let me remember. I widened my eyes. How? How the hell is he still alive? It's been a hundred years and I know that he is a human.

I sensed that Yoongi was going to blow a punch on Rocky but I stopped his fist before it even land on Rocky. I pointed at Min-Hyuk and he looked at me.

"You and me, we have to talk," I said and turned to the boys.

"You go to the park, I'm going to talk to him," I said and the boys listened except for Yoongi. He was still there so I looked at him with a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry about me," I said and pat his shoulder and walked with Rocky to a private place.

"Ya'know, I really missed you, Yeonie." He said, calling me by my nickname he gave. I glared at him and he just looked at me confused.

"You reported to the hunters that we are vampires, my family died because of you!" I said as my eyes turned red because of anger but I controlled myself.

"How are you even alive too? It's been a hundred years," I said a bit confused. I need answers for the questions that are running through my head.

"Calm down," he said as he turned serious.

"I didn't told your secret to any hunters–"

"Then why did our castle got infiltrated after I hanged out with you?!" I said cutting what he was saying.

"Let me finish first. I never told anyone because I respected your secret. I found out that the vampire hunters actually found your castle in their own. I'm sorry that you think it's me. I'm still alive because I was actually a half vampire. I still have immortality but I also still have human needs and I regenerate slower than full blood vampires. You now understand?" He explained. I was surprised. So it wasn't him all the time?

"I had to go that time because my parents wanted to hide me from the vampire hunters, I'm sorry that I broke our promise," he said as he smiled genuinely.

I stood there, speechless. All this time, he never told anyone and I still blamed him. The vampire hunters found the castle on their own and he is a vampire too?! A half vampire to be exact. This is so much information to understand!

I thought I was the only vampire but it looks like there are still one more. I don't know if it's just Rocky but at least there's still one of my kind.

"How come your a half vampire?" I asked. I'm confused, I still remember that both of his parents are human. How did he got a blood of a vampire?

"About that, my mother had an affair with a vampire but my 'father' killed him," he said while doing air quotes whilst saying father.

"When I was born, my mother thought of abandoning me but I was her only child so she kept me and loved me as her child. Father did the same but he was still angry," he continued as he sighed. I pat his shoulder, comforting him.

So, he never betrayed me. He's actually from my kind. I'm still surprised. I'm so shocked.

"I-I'm sorry, I accused you for something you didn't do," I said looking away. He just smiled at me and pat my shoulder.

"You don't have to be sorry, I mean, I would blame myself too if that would happen to me," he said giving me a reassuring smile. I smiled a bit and scratched my head.

"This is quite awkward, we met again for a century," I said, giving an awkward laugh. He looked away while chuckling and nodded.

"Yeah, it is."

"How did you even recognize me? It's been so long and I was just twelve that time."

"Your eyes, I remember your brown beautiful eyes," he said while pointing both at my eyes. I just smiled.

"Let's go, my friends are probably waiting for me," I said as I turned my back to him. He just followed me and then we talked about different stuff.

"I think you royal vampire needs mates, have you found your mate?" He said as he looked at me.

"Hmm, yeah. His name is Yoongi, he was the one with mint hair," I said as I thought of him. That cute little meow meow.

"Oh, the guy that was going to give me a beating?" He said while laughing a bit. I chuckled and pushed his side a bit.

"He tends to be overprotective to me and I like it," I said blushing a little bit. Rocky looked at me and smiled.

"I hope he treats you good, he's your only mate," he said while crossing his arms. "If he doesn't, he's the one getting a beating," he said while acting tough to me. I just chuckled while shaking my head.

He was surprisingly fun to be with. I guess he is like this in the past. I may not remember my whole past but at least he is not what I thought he is.

"Where do you live here in London?" I asked curiously.

"I live with my friends, we just got here a week ago to have a vacation," he explained as he took something from his wallet. He showed me a picture of him with five more people.

 He showed me a picture of him with five more people

I just nodded and looked at the front. Yoongi was standing there with his arms crossed. He is clearly upset but I just smirked. He is so cute when he is jealous.