Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV

I bought my churros and walked to the boys. On my way there I saw the girl, what was her name again? Oh, right, Hyeon-Ju.

I saw her sitting with four girls, and it looks like they were discussing something serious. I slowed down my pace, trying to hear what they were saying.

I have to gather some information now that we are targeting her.

"What are we going to do about that, Boss?" Said one girl that made me stop my tracks. Boss? What does she mean?

"I don't know, but I think we have to stop..."

I was about to turn around, but I felt uneasy when I felt that someone was staring at me from behind. Just then, my feet started walking on their own. I got confused, but I think it's probably because of the uneasiness I'm just feeling.

I walked to the group and sat down. I looked at Namjoon Hyung, wanting to say something, but I couldn't get it off my mouth or instead, I can't open my mouth. Hyung looked at me weirdly, but he just continued drinking his iced tea.

I looked down at my churros, confused, but I just took one and ate it.

Hyeon-Ju's POV

I looked at the guy who just sat down with the group. It seems like he's going to tell Namjoon. I made him say nothing about what Jennie said, and when it looks like he didn't get to say it to him, I looked back at the girls.

"What's wrong, Unnie? Where are you looking at?" Rosé asked, putting her cup of lemonade on the table. I looked at her and just shook my head nothing.

"Let's go. What classes do you guys have next?" I said, standing up. They all stood up and threw their trash, and walked with me out of the cafeteria.

"I have English. I don't know about these three," Jennie said, looking at her watch.

"Hey, I have English too!" Exclaimed Lisa.

"I have Music. I have to go now," Rosé said, waving goodbye to us. We waved goodbye too, and continued walking.

"Dance for me," Jisoo said while smiling.

"Me too. It looks like we have to go change," I said and turned to Jennie and Lisa.

"We are going to change. See you later then," I said and walked with Jisoo to the locker room for girls.

Yoongi's POV

I sipped my coffee and looked at Hyeon-Ju from far away. I put my fingers on my chin, thinking about her identity.

Who are you?

She and the girls with her stood up and left the cafeteria, so I looked at the boys. I noticed that Taehyung was acting weird.

"Hey Taehyung, is there something wrong?" I said, and he looked at me, startled. I raised my brow to him, and he looked around and leaned closer to us.

"I heard Hyeon-Ju and her friends talking. One of her friends called her Boss. Isn't that weird?" He said with a surprised face.