Chapter 12

I woke up with someone hugging my waist. I looked at the person and saw Yoongi beside me. I then smiled and sit up. I noticed now that this is the first time I smiled after the incident a hundred years ago.

Yoongi sure is different because he's my mate. I've noticed since the first time I met him. I looked at the clock and it read 8 AM.

The girls might be worried. I looked back at Yoongi and he was still sleeping. I caressed his face and kissed his forehead. I carefully got away from his grip and got off the bed.

I opened the cupboard of the bedside table and saw a notebook and a pen. I teared a bit of paper and wrote a note for him when he wakes up.

I went home already, you don't have to find me. Don't worry, I'll be back. - HJ <3

I opened his balcony and jumped down from it. I landed perfectly on my feet. I then ran to my home using my super speed.

I arrived at the house and saw that the door was slightly opened. I furrowed my brows, did the girls didn't noticed?

I walked in quietly and stopped when I heard talking. I looked at the person talking while hiding by a wall. Good thing I can hear it perfectly.

"I think we should report her to the slayers," Jisoo said. I furrowed my brows, completely confused of what they are talking about.

"Why didn't we did this earlier?" Rosé said as she crossed her arms.

"Because we needed to earn her trust," Jennie said while smirking. I widened my eyes, surprised of what they are talking about.

They are planning to kill me and earn the money from the hunters once they killed the last vampire. I'm sure I am worth a million but why would they do this?

I then knocked on the door from the inside and they stopped talking.

"I'm home! Any one here?" I said acting like I didn't heard anything. I heard them running to me with a panicked look.

"O-oh Unnie, you are back," Lisa said while looking at the others.

'Did she heard what we are talking about?' I heard Jisoo said in her mind. Idiot, I can read minds but I acted stupid so they won't suspect me. I have to erase their memories with me. It's the only way so I can stay alive.

I then smiled at them fake. Traitors, how dare they lie to me but it was no surprise anyways. There's a lot of fake people in this world nowadays. They were surprised because I smiled. They know I don't smile because I just do a cocky smirk.

My eyes flashed red and they froze. I used my powers to erase their memories but I asked them a question first.

"Why did you betray me?

"Because you are a monster!" Lisa said but I erased their memories with me together. My tears fell when they called me a monster. That's what they will always see to me anyways, a monster. They passed out so I called Yugyeom and the others.

They came and looked at the girls worried but I told them what they tried to do.

"They planned on killing me, I want you guys to return them to their houses," I said and looked at their unconscious body. I am hurt, I trusted them and they now lost my trust. This is proof that someone can be fake to just bring you down.

BamBam went close to me and comforted me.

"I'm sorry," that is what he only said. He knows what I am afraid of. He knows my backstory. I am afraid of someone breaking my trust and promises. They hurt so much, that's why I don't want to be attached to someone.

But for Yoongi's case, I know he won't break his promise because I can see the genuineness in him. He will never hurt me because he is my mate.

The others put the girls in their houses and BamBam stayed with me. I turned to him but he was just looking straight.

"Bam," I called to him and he looked at me.

"Am I a monster?" I asked him and he widened his eyes.

"You are not," he said with dedication in him. "They just don't see the beauty in you."

I looked at him and sighed. I then thanked him and the boys and told them to leave.

"Are you sure you are okay?" BamBam asked, concerned. I just nodded and reassured them. They now left and I sat down on my couch.

I looked around and remembered the moment I had with the girls. Now, I found out that they were planning on killing me for money. How pitiful, I am so pitiful. I just wish to be human and not a vampire.

I went to the kitchen and got some blood. This is what I am. A vampire, I kill people but I promise to my self that I will only kill people who had done horrible things. That is the only promise I won't break and Yoongi's now too.

I went to my bedroom and changed my clothes. I should probably looked at the BTS, especially Yoongi. He's probably waiting.

I walked to their house because I felt weak after trying to erase the memories of the girls. How I want to use it to myself. I want to forget the pain I have experienced in my whole life but the bad thing is, I can't.

??? POV

"Are you sure this is great idea?"

"Yes, we need to kill her to get the number one rank!"

I am not sure if this will work but we need to do it to get the highest rank of gangs.

"Get the garlic then," I followed everything he said to make this plan work. I just can't believe that she's this stupid. She's actually this easy to fool. No wonder why her family died.

I'm sorry Hyeon-Ju but we have to do this.