Epilogue

Hey before this part, I wanna say thank you so much for reading this story. It finally reached 1k views and I wouldn't reach that if it was not for you guys. I love ya'll so much!

━━━━━━━━ ✤ ━━━━━━━━

My whole life has been shit, not until I met Min Yoongi. This man didn't gave me a good start but he did stay with me until the end. He was the one I was looking for all these years. My mate, the love of my life.

The boys, BTS. They became my family, one thing I didn't find in Blackpink. I'm so thankful that I met them.

"Hey, got back from work?" Yoongi said as he looked behind to me. I sighed and nodded then I put down my bag and took off my coat.

"Why a doctor though?" I smiled and sat down on the couch with him.

"I want to give dying people a chance to live again. I turn them to a vampire," I said as I shrugged, acting like I'm a genius. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Ji-Hyun misses you," he said with a cute gummy smile.

"Oh, where is she?" I stood up from the couch but he made me sit down again. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, confused.

"She's sleeping, can we do something?" He said with a cocky smirk. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Nah, bit-" he cut me off by kissing me on the lips, roughly. I chuckled while he was kissing then I kissed him back. I hung my arms around his neck deepening the kiss even more.

"Hey! Can we play with the PlayStation?!" Jungkook and Taehyung said. I quickly pushed Yoongi away and glared at the two. Both of them were entering my house. Well, actually, all of them.

"How did you enter the door?!"

"You left it unlocked," Jimin said with a wide grin. "Can we play now?" I chuckled while shaking my head.

"Fine, if any of you lost, I'm next!" I said and they cheered running to the couch. I looked at Yoongi who was absolutely displeased but I just laughed at him. The others walked here to watch them play.

I smiled looking at them while I leaned to Yoongi. This is the family I love.

The End.

Heyo, yoonginismmmm here. Thanks for reading my story, I really appreciate it. Sorry that the epilogue is short but I really want to finish it now. Thanks again to the author I was inspired to.

Thanks again, have a good day/night! 💕

Read my second fanfiction:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/249400861?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=yoonginismmmm&wp_originator=qsBVmaH%2FC9WD5sasxCDm3GYpDVYHvbCwB45AQWewW2lrUssQg8npvOhCIQD1BTEcHNCy89HrzE5XWD3H4thDLfK4nL7469r0n7jtZ2L8bhC3BV%2BdrGBCj3NIX0Y%2BAA%2BF