Chapter 9

Hyeon-Ju's POV

I went back to my house and picked the door that was broken. I sighed and called a repairman for this. I sat back down to my sofa and thought about what happened.

He really didn't tell them. So it doesn't look like he followed me here, then who did? Whatever, it happened already so I don't need to worry about it.

After 20 minutes the repairman came and fixed my door. I just told him that my friends pranked me and destroyed it. He seemed to believe it and just continue on fixing my door.

After for an hour, he finished and I pay him for the expenses and he left. I went to my bedroom and laid on the bed, face first. I'm so tired, I hope BTS will stop bothering me.

The next day

I woke up, all soggy. I'm still so tired. I took a shower and wore a sweater and some jeans. I drank blood from my blood pack and left my house.

On my way there, I saw Jungkook walking all alone. He saw me and got shocked. He then walked towards me but I just looked at him with a tired look.

"What's wrong with you? You look like a zombie," he said smirking. I glared at him and waved my hand for him to go away. I didn't even notice that my sleeve slid down.

"I ain't a zombie, bunny," I said and continued on walking. Jungkook holds my wrist making me stop walking. He pointed at my wrist where my tattoo is.

"You have a tattoo?!" He said and I pulled my hand away from him. I covered my tattoo with my sleeve and glared at him.

"I don't want any problems now dude. I'm so fucking tired," I said and left him alone. I entered the school and saw the girls waiting for me. They waved at me so I did the same.

They hugged me and Jisoo looked at me.

"Why do you look like a zombie?" She said and the girls agreed. I looked at them with sarcastic wide eyes. I put my sleeves all the way to my hands and put it on my face.

"Jungkook said that too, do I look that bad?" I said giving them a tired look. I looked at the time and turned to them.

"I have to get going, we have a presentation for Chem," I said waving to my friends, goodbye. I walked to the classroom and I bumped into someone.

"Watch it," I slurred and looked at the guy. My eyes widened when I saw Yoongi in front of me. He looked at me surprised but he looked away.

"A-are you okay?" He said glancing at me a bit. I looked down and just said yes. I walked to my seat and laid my head on the desk.

The door opened and the teacher came into the classroom. I raised my head and looked at my side. Yoongi was there and he gave me a water bottle.

"You don't look okay, you have your pills right?" He said smiling a bit. I gave him a confused look and took the bottle from him. What's gotten into him?

"Do you even know what those pills do?" I said opening the bottle and took my pills.

"I don't know, for your sickness?" He shrugging a bit. I shake my head a bit while smirking.

"Since you know my secret anyway, oh also, a good choice for not telling the others," I said and put a pill in the bottle.

"It's synthetic blood pills, sweetheart," I said shaking the bottle a bit and drank all of it. He looked at me surprised and I just smirked at him.

"Thanks anyway," I said and looked at the teacher.

Yoongi's POV

After class, we already finished the presentation. Hyeon-Ju stretched and looked at me and Jungkook.

"Thank god this is over, I won't see you again," she said as she left the classroom. I looked at her as she walks away. That kinda hurts. I looked at Jungkook and he was just glaring at her.

He then turned to me with wide eyes. "Hyung!" I gave him a confused face.

"Did you remember when we ambushed Vampiress?" He said and I panicked a little bit. Does he know?!

"Why? What about it?"

"She has a tattoo right? By her wrist and by some coincidence, Hyeon-Ju has it too," he said pointing at where Hyeon-Ju left. I widened my eyes and looked away.

This is bad.

Hyeon-Ju's POV

I walked along the corridor when the sound system rang. I stopped walking and leaned by the railings to hear the announcement. Since I'm on the second floor.

"Announcement; classes are cut short for the reason for a sudden all teachers meeting. We expect you, students, to leave safely, thank you," and the speaker turned off. I shrugged and walked to the gate to leave.

I walked to the park to blow some smoke for a little bit. Yeah, I'm going to smoke.

I sat down on one of the benches and pushed my sleeves up because it was getting hot. I lit one stick and started smoking.

Yoongi's POV

I and Jungkook went to the gate and the others were there. Jungkook ran up to them to report what he has seen.

"Hey hyungs, I have a question," he said and looked at Namjoon.

"Do you guys remember when we ambushed Vampiress? Did you guys noticed the tattoo on her wrist?" He said and the boys started thinking then they come to the realization.

"I did, why?" Jin asked a little confused.

"Hyeon-Ju has the same tattoo!" He exclaimed like he just cracked a difficult case. The boys were shocked and Namjoon spoke up.

"Do you boys know where she might go?"

"She might by the park, smoking again," Jimin said as he crossed his arms. I furrowed my brows. Does she smoke?

"Good, let's go there."