Chapter 24

I put on my black leather gloves, getting ready for later. Yoongi was looking at me.

"Are you ready?" He said as he put on a phantom mask that is rather familiar. I furrowed my brows and pointed at his mask.

"Where'd you got that?" He looked at me and chuckled while shaking his head.

"It was yours, years ago," he said giving me a cute embarrassed smile. I raised both of my eyebrows in surprise and giggled. I stood up from a chair and looked at him with a smile but my expression is serious.

"Let's go," I held out my hand and he accepted it then we walked to the living room together. The others were already prepared except for Jin, since he's taking care of Ji-Hyun.

"Be careful," Jin said as he looked at me with a caring look. He's like Jisoo but Jisoo is a traitor, unlike Jin. I nodded and gave him a warm smile.

I turned my body to the boys and nodded, indicating that we should go. The location of the facility was miles away but we can get there in minutes because GOT7 are witches, they can teleport us there.

I walked my knee-high black boots outside of the house. I already said my goodbye to dear, Ji-Hyun, so she doesn't have to worry about us. I looked at the boys with a sly smirk. BamBam seem to chuckle at my expression, because of my evilness.

"Let's go?" He said with the same sly smirk. I nodded then we touched hands. The others did the same and then the surroundings started changing. We are now getting teleported by GOT7 to the facility.

We were teleported near the facility but we are hidden. I looked around and saw cameras around, the gates were also guarded. I grunted. Why did I forgot that facilities are strongly guarded.

I looked at the guys and they were just looking at me, waiting for my command.

"Youngjae, Jinyoung, I want you two to turn off the cameras. Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok, you're in charge of the guards," I said and they started doing their work.

I looked at them and they easily did their work, especially Yoongi. Maybe years of missions. I know how long GOT7 had been with me, not BTS though but I know they worked hard to get second place. Now they are first, with me.

Me and the others walked to them and I gave Yoongi a high five.

"Nice work, very clean," I said as I gave a sly smile. They chuckled and I started to walk inside. The gates were opened thanks to BamBam, who is actually a hacker too.

We walked inside and was met by a double door. I guess this leads inside where the scientists are. I stopped walking, so did the boys.

"Jinyoung, with Taehyung and Hoseok. Find the orphans," I said and started walking again. I kicked the double doors, making the scientists surprised.

"Surprise, surprise!~" I exclaimed in a sing-song voice. One scientist tried to point a gun at me but Jackson quickly stopped him.

"Who's the lead scientist here?" I asked with a terrifying smile. Some of the men pushed a guy with grey hair, clearly old now. I raised my brow at him then he raised his hand, shaking.

"I-I am."

"Nice! Let's talk," I said and gave him a smirk. I pointed at him and motioned my finger, indicating to go somewhere we can talk. He seems to understand and started walking outside the room. I followed him and looked at the other scientists and gave them a chilling smile.

We entered in a meeting room. There is a huge whiteboard, on the ceiling there is a projector. I sat down on one of the swivel chairs and rested my chin on both of the back of my hands.

"So, why copy the DNA of vampires?" I said and turned my eyes to red. The scientist was surprised to see this. I looked at his name tag, Dr. Choi Woo-shik. I looked up to him again, waiting for his answer.

"Y-your're a vampire? How? I thought they were just fairytale."

"Answer my question, Woo shik-ssi," I raised my brow. "Why?"

He sighed and nervously bit his nails. "It was just an experiment, we didn't knew it would work but the girl escaped."

"You think we are just fairytale?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Have read any book? History books? In the year between 1800-1920?  Of course you just know the Spanish Flu in 1920," I rolled my eyes again and looked at Woo-shik.

"Stop the experiment," I shortly said and he quickly disagreed.

"We can't just stop working on it! We worked hard to copy it and we are already halfway through," he said as he slammed the table. Jackson and Yoongi got alerted and walked closer to him but I stopped them.

"You won't?" I chuckled and took out my phone. "Say goodbye to your life then."

"H-hey! What d-do you mean?"

"Let me make a deal with you, stop the experiment and you and your co-workers are safe and alive but if you oppose, I... I don't wanna tell you but it's going to be explosive," I made a bomb noise while making my hand explode like a bomb and gave him a evil grin.

His jaw dropped as he just stared at me. I gave him a sarcastic confused look and shrugged.

"So? What's the deal, Doctor?" I said as I play with my phone, trying to make it stand using one finger.

"I-uhm... I," he stammered as I saw his hands tremble.

"Better make up your mind or I will take it as a no."

"F-fine! Even though it hurts me to say, I will accept," he said as he sat down on a swivel chair in defeat. I smirked evily and stood up.

"Good choice but if you ever take back what you say, I will look for you and kill you," I said and started leaving the room with the boys. I looked at the scientists who are just looking at us. I gave them the same chilling smile and then left the facility.

"Jungkook, take the bombs off," I said and he started moving with Jimin and Yugyeom.

Finally, everything is okay.