Chapter 6

Hyeon-Ju's POV

I sat down on the floor with the two members of BTS. This is so annoying.

I looked at the two. Yoongi kept on looking away, then Jungkook kept on glaring at me. He keeps on flashing, so I am glaring at him too.

The teacher walked towards us and gave us a paper about what we are going to do. When the teacher left, Jungkook faced me.

"Why do you have to be in our group? I don't like you," he said, making a disgusted face. I raised my brow and laughed at him sarcastically.

"What do you think about me? Do I also want to be with you? It's your loss too if I'm not with you two," I said calmly.

"Are you implying that I'm stupid?!"

"I don't know. Did I said anything about you being stupid?"

"Guys stop fighting," Yoongi said as he glared at both of us. I looked at him and smirked a bit. When I see him, I get a little happy.

He just looked away when I looked at him. I sighed. Can't you look at me longer? I like looking at your face.

"Fine, I don't want to fight. Where are we going to do this?" Jungkook said as he looked at the paper. "Should we research your house?"

"No," I instantly said because I am hiding things there.

"Why not?" He suspiciously asked, raising his brow slowly. I just glared at him, not saying anything. Damn, this kid will be the death of me.

"Let's just do it in our house," Yoongi said, crossing his arms. In the end, all of us agreed that we are doing a group activity in their house.

"Okay, class, dismiss. Go to the cafeteria if you want," the teacher said and left the classroom.

I then stood up, leaving the two boys, but Yoongi called me. I turned around with my hands in my pockets.

"What are you going to contribute to our activity?" He said while looking down. I sighed and walked closer to him.

"Eye contact when we are talking, sweetheart. I'm going to do the research," I said while smirking. I then turned around because I think I'm going to burst. Did I just hit on him? Gosh, this is so embarrassing.

I just shook my head and left to go to the cafeteria.

Time Skip~

I walked to the gate when someone stopped me. I looked up and saw Jungkook in front of me. I gave him a confused look and put both of my hands on my hips.

"Here's the location of our house. You better be there later," he said while giving me a piece of paper and left, walking to his friends.

Tch, he could ask me nicer.

I shake my head slowly and started walking home. When I got there, I saw the girls playing a video game on my flat screen. I walked to the sofa and sat down with them.

"Girls, I'm going somewhere later, so I might come home late," I said while eating some chips that were on the coffee table. The girls understand and continued playing.

I went upstairs to change for later. I wore a black hoodie with some jeans and some timbs. When I said timbs, I meant some Timberland. I am not that rich, though, hehe.

I looked at the clock, and it read 5:30. I went downstairs, making sure I brought my pills, and I said goodbye to the girls. I left my house and speed walk to the BTS house.

I walked to their door and knocked on it.

"Coming!" Someone shouted from inside. The door opened, and Jimin was at the door. He furrowed his brows and pointed at me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He rudely asked me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Is that how you welcome your guests?" I said, giving him an annoyed look. "Look, I don't want to be here, but I have to," I explained to him and looked behind him.

"Can I go in now?" I impatiently said, crossing both of my arms. He rolled his eyes and let me in their house.

I examined their interior. They have a nice interior, and the place is clean. Thank god.

Jimin walked beside me and called the others. "Okay, who invited her to our house?" He said while pointing at me.

"Rude," I quietly said while rolling my eyes. It's not like I want to be here anyway. I looked at the boys, and Yoongi caught my attention. He's cute as he is.

I don't care about what I'm thinking anymore. I feel like I'm connected to him. He might be my mate, but I'm not assuming.

"I did. It was for a group activity," Jungkook said while looking at me. "Let's just go to the study room, c'mon Hyung," he said to Yoongi, and I just followed them. The others gave me stares, but I didn't mind them. I want to get this over with.

We went into a room with some books lying around, and there was a computer set in it. I looked around, impressed, but you can't see that in my face. I look emotionless.

"There, you can research there," Yoongi said while pointing at the computer. I just looked at him, but he looks away. I shrugged and sat down in a chair in front of the computer. I turned it on and started researching atomic structure. Yoongi thought of how to present it, and then Jungkook is the one who will show it.

After about an hour now, I felt hungry. I stood up and turned to Yoongi. I called him, and he looked at me, somewhat flustered. I smirked a little, cute.

"Can I have a cup of water?" I said while taking my pills from my pocket. He nodded and said to ask Jin downstairs.

I sighed and left the room. How am I going to ask them? I'm sure they hate me.

I walked down to the kitchen and saw Jin there. Taehyung was there too, playing with his phone. I walked to Jin and turned to me, surprised for a little bit.

"Can I have some water?" I asked politely while scratching my head. God damn it; this is so awkward. I noticed he was cooking something. It looks like he was cooking dak galbi.

"That looks delicious," I complimented his cooking and saw that his mood lightened.

"Thanks, here," he said and gave me a mug of water. I thanked him and put the cup down for a while, and took a pill. I quickly put it in the water and picked it up before someone sees it dissolving.

"Do you have a condition?" Taehyung said as he looked up from his phone. I looked at him while drinking the 'blood' quickly.

"Yeah, you can say that," I said and put the mug down on the sink.

"Thanks again," I said to Jin and went back to the study room.

Taehyung's POV

I stood up because I was feeling a little thirsty. I took the mug that Hyeon-Ju drank from because it was there already. I put in some water and drink it but stopped.

It didn't taste enjoyable. I looked at the water and saw that the water was slightly red. I looked back where Hyeon-Ju left. Did she drink something else?