Chapter 5

Hyeon-Ju's POV

We have PE every Tuesday, but it's so annoying that I'm with BamBam. Well, I have no other choice. I left my pills at home, but the good thing is that BamBam has one in his lockers.

He said that if he saw me at school, he will give it to me. Even if I hate him, he still cares for me. We broke up because he cheated on me. Of course, I was mad, but I forgave him. He's not my mate anyways. A vampire and a witch can't be together. We got together because I was still naïve years ago.

Thinking about mate, I always keep on acting weird when I'm near Yoongi but whatever.

I was sitting on one of the bleachers waiting for BamBam. I was sitting there, but somebody sat beside me. I looked at the person, and I got surprised that it was Yoongi. It seems like he is deep in thought that he doesn't realise that it's me.

He'd probably thinking about what happened last night. I hope he doesn't know it's me.

"My dear Hyeon-Ju~" BamBam cooed as he walked towards me with a big smile. I shot a glare at him and pulled out my middle finger to him.

"Fuck off, asshole," I said and glanced at Yoongi beside me. He was surprised, but he kept calm.

BamBam saw him, and his face turned serious. He probably knows BTS if he has been in this school for a long time. He probably already knows that they are targeting me.

He glared a bit at him and gave me a bottle of water. I thanked him, and he sat by my left.

Yoongi's POV

I was still surprised that I sat right beside Hyeon-Ju. How did I didn't noticed her? Anyways that's not what's annoying. I'm more annoyed about how that dude came. And I'm also confused. Is she a nerd? Because she doesn't act like one. Well, she is smart, though.

That raises my suspicion that she is that Vampiress girl. If she is, she's a vampire, then? I thought for a while and shook my head.

No, that's impossible. She can't be.

"'Aight, I gotta go take my medication," she said as she left me alone with this dude. I don't know, but I think she just emphasised the word medication. Does she have a condition?

After a few seconds, I would leave to play some hoops for a little bit, but someone called me.

"I guess you are from BTS? Min Yoongi?" I turned around and saw that dude. How did he know my name?

"How do you know me?" I asked coldly. He just smirked, but I know he is glaring at me.

"Everybody knows you, but you better stay away from Hyeon-Ju," he said, and I think his eyes just flashed green. I got startled and blinked a few times. His eyes are just black. Huh, I might be seeing things.

"You can't tell me what to do," I said as I turned around. When I did, Hyeon-Ju was right in front of me. I felt my heart skipped a beat, and a rush of heat went to my cheeks.

She raised a brow to me, and I just saw her smirk a little bit, but she just walked past me. I furrowed my eyebrows and touched my cheeks. It was hot. Was I blushing? God damn it.

Time Skip~

PE period is now finished, and I already changed into my outfit. I have Chemistry again. Hyeon-Ju is my seatmate. I am so confused. Why the hell did I blush when I saw her?

Tss, so confusing. I also noticed that her eyes were brown. Similar to Vampiress when she got hit.

I went to the classroom, there were some students there already but Hyeon-Ju caught my attention.

She was reaching for a book from the bookshelves, but she can't get it. I looked down cause she was wearing a crop top.

I was not checking her out, okay? I was trying to find a bullet wound.

I was stunned when there's no scratch or anything from her body. Is she not Vampiress then? I don't think so. Because if Vampiress is a vampire, she has the power to heal it instantly.

"Oh, it's her again. I forgot she was our classmate," Jungkook grunted as he walked beside me. I just sighed and sat down at my desk, which is beside Hyeon-Ju's.

A few minutes later, she went back to her seat while holding a chemistry book. I looked at her, and there it goes again. My heart skipped a beat. Is she not even pretty? I think, okay, I will admit it, she's cute, a little bit only.

"You are such a nerd," I unintentionally said when she was reading her book.

"Oh, you can speak," she said as she fixed her glasses and looked at me. Her chocolate brown eyes were piercing to my soul.

I rolled my eyes and looked away, but I know I was blushing. Am I catching feelings? But she is our target, and I can't like her. She might be Vampiress. I also found out that their name is Crimson Blood. It was printed on the back of the Vampiress' hoodie.

'Don't think I didn't catch you blushing while looking at me,' a voice said in my head. I looked back at Hyeon-Ju, and she was smirking.

"Can I trust you?" She said while tilting her head to the side.

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused about what she is saying. I didn't respond, so she shakes her head.

"The wrong choice," she quietly said, but I still heard it. I was about to ask her, but the teacher came into the classroom.

We greeted her and listened to what she is going to say.

"We are going to do our first group activity. I am going to group you into three," she said as she picks a plastic container with little bits of paper in them.

"Come here by row and get one piece of paper. Those with the same number are groupmates," she said, and the first row stood up to get a piece of paper. The first row included us, so we stood up.

She picked one first and picked one too. I opened the small crumpled paper and saw the number 6 on it. I saw Jungkook walked to me and showed me his piece.

"I got six, Hyung," he said and looked at mine, then he smiled.

"You two are number six?" We turned around to the one who spoke, and it was Hyeon-Ju.

"I guess I'm with you two."