Chapter 14

4 years had passed. 4 years of looking for Hyeon-Ju, I miss her so much. I was such an asshole for doing that to her. If she doesn't want to see me anymore, I just want to say sorry and leave her alone.

The boys and I are in England, UK and yes it has been 4 years since we've been here. We dropped out of school just to find her, it's our last year in school anyways. This wouldn't have happened if we didn't care about the rank. Well it have been years since we wanted to be in the top, we just don't know who was the first ranked gang. It was Crimson Blood, where Hyeon-Ju is.

We were walking around England, where the Big Ben was. I think we will find her near famous spots and if we don't find her, we will try again tomorrow.

"Do you think it's better if we just stop looking for her?" Namjoon said making me see red. I turned to him and grabbed his collar.

"This wouldn't have happened if you weren't obsessed on getting the first rank!" I screamed at his face. I let go of his collar still glaring at him. He just looked down, with an embarrassed look.

"I-I'm sorry, H-hyung," he said and I just continued on walking. I don't have time to keep up with his stupidity— well I was stupid too. I was obsessed with the rank too.

I looked back to Namjoon. "I'm sorry about that," I said as I turned to the front again.

"Hyung, can we eat? We have been looking for hours," Jimin said so I looked at my wrist watch. It was already afternoon and I am feeling a bit hungry too.

"Okay, let's go," I said as I took out my phone. We walked to a nearby restaurant. I put Hyeon-Ju's phone number, hoping she would answer. I do this everyday but sometimes she wouldn't answer or her phone is turned off. Well I don't blame her, I deserve this.

We walked inside the restaurant and found a table. The boys ordered their food and so did I. When the food arrived, the boys dig in but I just looked at my food. This past few days I haven't been eating properly. Most of the time I really don't have the appetite to eat.

"Yoongi, you should eat. Look how thin you got," Jin said as he drank some water. I sighed as I picked up my spoon. I have to eat to get some energy to find her.

After a while, I stood up and told the boys that I will go to the restroom. I walked there while looking at my phone. I was walking until I bumped into someone. I quickly bowed apologetically.

"I'm so sorr–" my words were trailed off when I saw the person. The same brown eyes and black hair. Her very light complexion. Her plump, natural red lips. It's her, I finally found her.

"Hyeon-Ju?" I said as my lips formed a smile. My eyes getting watery. I'm so happy, I finally found her after all these years.

"Uh, who are you?" What she said made me stop my tracks. Both of my shoulders fell and I looked at her like I can't believe it.

"You don't remember me?" I said as my hopes are starting to drift away. She doesn't remember me?

She shook her head and then someone walked towards us. I looked at the guy and I widened my eyes.

"Is there something wro–" the guy stopped talking when he looked at me. I glared at the guy and crossed my arms. I know him.

"Hello, my dear step brother," I said making him smile awkwardly. His name is Lee Jihoon but people tend to call him Woozi. What is he doing with Hyeon-Ju in the UK?

Hyeon-Ju's POV

I looked at Yoongi surprised. He found me. I pretended that I didn't remember him because I was still hurt after what happened 4 years ago. I couldn't move on.

But he actually find me even after for four years? What did they do with the rank? That's what they want, right? Also, he's related to Woozi?! Well not really but still, I'm shocked that they know each other.

"Why are you here? With her?" Yoongi scowled at Woozi. Instead of him being scared he smirked and looked at me then to Yoongi again.

"Do you like Hyeon-Ju?" He said with a playful smirk while pointing at me. I looked at Yoongi but he was just looking at Woozi.

"No, I don't like her," he said making me heartbroken. I knew it. He will never like me.

"Because I love her," he said giving me a smirk. I widened my eyes and I felt my cheeks getting hot.

"So stop pretending you don't know me, I'm here to say that I love you and I'm so sorry for hurting you," he sincerely said while crossing his arms. I blushed even more and I rolled my eyes then I put a hand on my hip.

"Then promise me something," I said without any emotion. He perked up, waiting for what I am going to say. Let's see if he will pass.

"Promise me to leave me alone and go back to Korea," I said while glaring at him playfully. I noticed his expression fell. I put a hand over my mouth trying to stop my laugh.

"O-okay, I will l-leave you alone now," he said as he was going to turn around. I smirked and rolled my eyes. I then pulled his arm and kissed him on the lips. Oh, how I missed him.

He was shocked but he kissed me back anyways. I heard Woozi whistled and laughed. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him while smirking.

"I was just kidding," I said and he just grinned at me. I looked at Woozi and told him I will go with Yoongi. He nodded and went to his friends. I followed Yoongi to BTS and boy, they were surprised to see me.

"We are so sorry! We were so stupid because of some rank!" Namjoon said as he bowed 90 degrees. The others looked at him and did the same. I widened my eyes and chuckled a little bit.

"Hey no need to bow," I said as I felt a little embarrassed because everyone was looking at us. They looked up and smiled awkwardly.

We left the restaurant and walked around London. We talked about random stuff.

"Before you parents died, what did you do for a living?" Jungkook said but Yoongi smacked his head.

"Don't talk about that!" Yoongi scolded him.

"Hey, it's okay. It has been a century, I have already moved on."

"I was just 12 that year, I hid myself to the people that time. I made a friend, he was very friendly. I trusted him but he ended up betraying me by telling the vampire hunters and that led to my family killed," I said as I sighed. I saw Yoongi tense up but I already assured him that I forgive him already.

"Do you remember his name by chance?" Jin asked, intrigued by my story.

I shook my head. "I don't remember his full name but I do remember that I used to call him Rocky," I said shrugging.

"Hyeon-Ju is that you?" I asked him while cautiously looking at him.

"You don't remember me? I'm your bestfriend!"