Prologue

"NO, PLEASE DON'T" You shouted tears streaming down your face. Your tears where mixing with blood from the countless cuts you had, the girl with the black eyes looked back at you and smirked. She twirled the knife in her hands, and looked back at your mother. She was already cut up pretty badly, he head hung low and her eyes where closed. Your eyes than went to your older brother, and than the demon that was possessing your younger sister. She walked around the chairs still twirling the knife "You know, Kelsey here. She really loves her little sissy, and her big brother" she says, she stopped behind Alexander and placed her hands in his shoulders and shook them.

Alxe stirred a bit and groaned "Leave them alone!" You snarled, you knew exactly what she was. A demon of course, at a very young age you figured out about all sorts of supernatural things at the age of eight. Currently you where 12 now, almost 13. You came home from school and the smell of rotten eggs washed over you, the demon that was in your 16 year old sister's body. She ran the blade across her finger "You know what I'd just love, to watch you suffer. As I murder your entire family" she snarled, your heart dropped. She walked over to your mother and crouched in front of her, your mother still had her head hung low. You yanked at the ropes "Get the fuck away from her!" You screamed, the demon looked back at you and drove the knife into your mother's heart.

You screamed hearing the flesh tear at her heart "No!" The demon let out a demonic laugh, she than moved to your brother. She ran her hands across his shoulders "I do have to say, your brother is quite attached. Such a shame I have to kill him" she said, you yanked at the ropes trying to escape "I'll kill you!" You shouted. She looked at you and laughed, while she was looking at you watched as she lifted the knife. You shook your head "No please!" You had tears running down your face, she smirked and dragged the knife across Alex's throat lightly. She than did it once again but this time she actually cut it, you screamed loudly and pulled on the ropes harder "NO!".

"Hmm now what should I do with this meat suit, I kinda wanna keep it. But on the other hand you'd be out hunting me, so what's the point" she hissed. She drove the knife into Kelsey's stomach, at this point you where screaming as loud as you could. Black smoke came out of your sister's mouth, she fell the the ground on her stomach the knife going in further. You yanked at the ropes still struggling to escape from them, you expected your wrists to be bruised but you didn't care.

----

Prologue finished!

The prologue will be the shortest chapter in this book, I plan on making the next chapters much much longer. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed!