We meet again

4 months later

"Agent Morgan, FBI" you said to the police officer holding up your badge, the officer looked at you confused "Why the hell does the FBI want to investigate this?" He questioned. You shrugged "Don't ask me sir, I just go where I'm needed" you answered, he nodded "Okay well, follow me and I'll give you a rundown" he said. You nodded and followed after him as he walked away, "Well, the manager said he hadn't seen the two kids in a few days. And when she went to check....she found them like this" he said leading you to the door. When the two of you walked in there was blood smeared on the walls, when you walked in fully and took a left into the livingroom.

On the floor where two sheets blood seaping through, "The cause of death was blood loss, wounds consist of multiple stab wounds and damage to the skull" he said. You nodded "And both victims where female correct?" You questioned, he looked at you and nodded "Bestfriends actually, I knew their fathers. Great kids, they didn't deserve this" the officer said. You nodded in agreement "This is the 3rd female murder this week, I don't understand what's happening" he said, you looked at them "Where they all on this street?" You questioned.

He shook his head "No" he answered, you hummed "Mind if I take a look around?" You questioned. He shook his head "Not at all, take all the time you need" he said, you nodded and walked away from him. You pulled the EMF from the inside of your coat and switched it on, instantly you got a read. You walked around the house, you heard steps in your direction and put the device away. You turned around to be met with the officer, "Ma'am, I believe your partners are outside" he said. You gave him a look "Names?" You questioned, he hummed "Roth and uhm Malloy" he said. You nodded knowing that these weren't real FBI agents due to the rock band names, "Thank you officer" you said walking past him and heading outside.

You saw two familiar men, you smiled and walked over to them. "Afternoon gentlemen" you said crossing your arms, Dean was clearly upset at the sight of you but you could see he was trying to hide it. Sam on the other hand smiled "Y/n, good to see you" he said happily, "Good to see you again Sam, Dean on the other hand....eh" you said shrugging. The elder brother gave you a dirty look "So, I'm guessing you two are here to hunt the same thing I am?" You questioned, Sam nodded "You find anything?" He asked. You smiled "We should probably talk about this back at the motel, I'll tell ya what I've figured out." You said, "What motel are you at?" Sam questioned.

You laughed "Theres only one motel in Greendale" you said, Sam made a confused face "Really? He asked. You smiled and walked past them heading to your car, you could hear footage behind you you stopped at your car and looked at the brothers. Dean was gawking at your car his mouth opened slightly, you smirked "Like her?" You questioned tapping the roof. Dean looked at at you "She yours?" He asked, you nodded "Yup" you answered. Dean looked at his brother "Sam, take baby. I'm riding with Y/n" he said. You gave the elder brother a weird look and sk did Sam, you shrugged it off and climbed in the driver side.

You grabbed a 'Led Zeppelin' cassette and popped it in, you turned the music up and rolled down the window. Dean's head snapped in your direction and head, he than ran to the other side of your car and hopped into the passenger seat. You pulled away from the house and drove down the road, Dean was singing loudly to the current song that was playing(Song above). You laughed maybe you and the older Winchester would actually start to get along, you already knew you and Sam would get along. He seemed more trusting than his older brother, and you felt as if you and Sam would start having a good friendship.

Timeskip

Once you got back to the motel Dean looked at you with a smile, "You may not be as bad I thought" he said. You rolled your eyes and jumped when there was a knock on the window, you over to see Sam's face pressed against the window. You had rolled it back up on the way home and you laughed, you opend the door causing him to stumble back. "Alright boys all seriousness now" you said closing the door. You walked past Sam and walked towards a room on the far right, you pulled out a old golden key and unlocked the door.